Changes

Hai! I am still enjoying the newness of this new year. Bringing a brand new fashion post today. So many fur items have come out this winter, and I have been too pleased. Some of them I have had to make my boobs damn near flat with, but otherwise I have been smiling like a Cheshire cat lol. The size of this shawl has been good enough for me to not look crazy so I had to get it. There was a few more from other designers I saw but they either didn't fit me right or...I just don't want my boobs on zero. lol!! I am so honest yall! With a new year comes new things and many changes. So many beautiful clothes on sl. It is hard to believe I was fussing about mesh when it first came out lol! True story...but I embraced it quick once I saw how nice it could be. This outfit is a prime example of that. I hadn't worn this dress before and felt this was the right time. It comes in more colors just like the fur shawl but of course the black was calling me. I am wearing the medium size...I prob could have gotten away with the small but I tend to wear medium no matter what store. It usually has the nicest fit for me anyway. The shawl came in just one size. I was very glad they had a demo or most likey I would have passed on it. I just don't like getting things before I try them on or see them in person.

I have learned my lesson with not trying on demoes. So regardless of how much I like a item I always have to have a demo try on before I get anything. I was going to just post these two pictures but I like these other two also lol. SL has been very flaky for me tonight. When I logged on I saw no one online and I am told no one sees me online. I can't fix that of course but it sucks. It will just have to fix itself. I guess it's my turn to have some random sl issues lol.  I am attached to taking pics in the snow. I have no clue what I am going to do after Winter. Yall might end up seeing snowy posts in the spring and summer. I am playing but....hmm...lol. It was worth a mention. But I am not that bold...you will just have to wait and see!  just can't be serious all the time, since that is so boring.

You will get to see more of my playful side when I do some fantasy type posts. So many things on sl you can just get creative and I like that. I will keep bringing new posts of course. So many events and so little time. It creeps up on you. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and week! Event post next! Stay tuned!

                                                   Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:
Hair- boon
Fur shawl- Birdy/Foxes
Dress- Junbug
Jewels-Ryca
Nails- mandala
poses- nani poses, oOo studio, and cold ambitionz

Comments

Popular Posts