The.Mistress

Hello darlings, I am bringing you my first fashion post for 2015. With this post I start a new chapter with my fashion posts and I feel it will be for the better. Some of my looks last year were toned down for me. I am a very flamboyant/eccentric person. So just wearing a plain top and bottom just did not bring to you my preference of fashion at all. I would call that a chill at home comfy day...not a normal day for me. I actually have a fascinator like this in rl. the middle has a black flower though. I would go into how my fashion sense evolved but that would be a long post lol. But, everyday I do think..hmm am I doing to much or I ask my hubster if I am overdressed. The answer? he always says no. He really gets me. So many things you can wear as a female...enjoy them all! Let me say this wig I have on today is not for the basic b....erm female. It just really caught my eye. You cannot just have on jeans and...well yes you can...I was about to tell a lie. It is all about how you rock this and it just shines on it's own. The intricate detailing on this wig is amazing. I did not show off the braiding in the back, as you just have to try it on to see! Plus it is 50% off at the 3rd round of the -SOU- creation.jp event. There is two hairs available at this sale price and you have until the 15th of this month to get them. I just knew this wig would go perfect with this skirt and I had to pair them together. Showing you my outfit with and without the hat so you can see both ways. My amazing skirt is from Apple May Designs and comes in white & grey also. It was really hard to pick which color I was gonna wear today but black won out when I put on these shoes. I wanted the correct color balance.

 I really hope everyone has a wonderful year. I hope things get better. I really do. So much going on in the world at the moment you just have to have hope. Set goals and fulfill them. I make a few to do lists and they really help me stay organized. Maybe I will get my inventory organized! I have hope for that to lol. Okay I have some things to do. Have a wonderful week and feel free to check back. I also have a flickr. I logged out of it by accident and had to remember my password. One that I haven't typed in since I made the account lol. But I managed to do it. Sometimes I only pick certain pictures to go on the flickr, but all of them will always be posted in my posts. Thank you for stopping! I do enjoy updating! Peace & blessings to you!

                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed
 

Credits:
Hair- booN- -SOU- creation.jp- Limo to event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyland/137/33/2502

Skirt- Mistress Skirt- Apple May Designs
Top- Highrize
Pearl shoulder pieces- :PM: Purplemoon Designs
Hat- FINESMITH
Jewelry-Ryca
Shoes- Poprock Stilettoes- Apple May Designs
Nails- Sensations
Poses- Purple Poses
Leash holder- Opencollar
Boobs- Lola

Comments

Popular Posts