The Dreamer.

Sure we all dream....but do you have a amazing place in sl to dream at? I actually do have some rp friends that let their avatars sleep on sl. So of course you would want a nice comfy bed to lay in. This bed is part of a new set from Kalopsia that is at the Kawaii Project of course. It fits perfectly for this theme! I really love how this space came out! You might actually see me use it with a fashion post also! I just really love the mood. I am using the Trompe Loeil cottage in grey. The textures of the wall fits perfectly with the color scheme and I ripped one of those awesome wood floors from one of my Scarlet Creative homes. Mesh has limited me somewhat with my modding. But I am still able to do quite a bit and make every home my own which I love doing. I have come a long way from deleting walls by accident lol. I did that a lot of that as a noob. I would be like hmmm. I don't see a whole side of the house....sl must be tripping. LOL! Those were the days!!It is nice to look back and laugh at your mistakes. Of course we have all made them and learned from them. I sure have.

This bed is part of the Dreamer's retreat set. You get the bed, frames, the lil carved wood bear and this adorable fireplace! I love how it has candles in the wood. Very unique and cute piece. I was gonna make my settings all dreamy but I wasn't feeling it. It could be all the snow outside just made that moment feel a little overwhelming lol! But snow is really pretty to look at when you do not have to go out in it. I wil have to go out in it tomorrow lol. Hopefully it will keep the lazier people from getting in my way while I do some errands, but we will see! I feel more creative doing home posts more than fashion posts for some reason. I will be working on that. I have some friends that take amazing fashion pics and mine just seem so plain. I think its harder to find places that work for the background. I might start using home spaces which I haven't been doing since I am so addicted to the snow lol. I love a good challenge! Do not miss this event people it will be over before you know it! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I am enjoying watching the snow fall! I have more to come...so stay tuned!

                                                     Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

The Dreamer's Retreat- Kalopsia (Kawaii Project)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/a%20la%20mode/137/129/4007
Tea cups, Heart stools, Topiaries, Cake stands, Potted plant, Lifespan painting- Kalopsia
Hourglass- !Ohmai - (Past Event)
Bird cage lamps- Balaclava
Splatter Rug- Junk
Wood logs (modded)- Second spaces
Candy Cage- tea.s

Comments

Popular Posts