frostbitten

Hai, It is cold as hell! My goodness. The snow from my pictures in sl has busted through to rl. Winter is still here and strong. ijs. WOO! So back to posting. I don't have on a coat in this snow! So what! lol...I have a friend that keeps picking on me because I will be out in random snow areas without a coat lol. This is sl fool I won't catch no cold! bwhahaha. But anyways I am bringing you a new fashion post today \o/!  I love this hat and it's attached to this cute wig. I love this type of hat in sl but in rl not so much lol. I looked at one when I got my booties. Why would anyone buy a hat like that to wear with house shoes? Just weird. But it goes perfectly with my outfit if I say so myself. I did add a scarf so I am virtually warm in my own way. I felt like being casual today. I do have days where I don't feel like dressing up. :P But I still gotta look cute ijs.



I had more pictures but the logs in the background looked too overbearing in a line up and down the page lol. Plus I might be over doing it with pictures so you will notice I am cutting down on them somewhat but I promise to pick the best ones. My ocd won't let me do it any other way! lol I tend to get picture happy. You will not believe how many pictures I take to get a couple lol. It is really nuts #ocdproblems. But anyways I won't be here rambling like normal. I am gonna cut it short today. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! It will go by before you know it. which reminds me I still have some things to do today! Stay tuned!

                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

Skirt and top- M&M STYLE
Scarf- Apple May Designs
Shoes- Hucci
Hair- Little Bones
Poses- babydoll and calael

Comments

Popular Posts