Opulent Life

Hello Darlings! I just got done moisturizing my face and I think I got some of this stuff in my eye lmao. I am trying out a new moisturizer and it has my face so soft. Anyhoo the new round of Uber has me cutting cartwheels. Well...not literally of course lol. Once I saw the theme I was extremely excited and with good reason. The creators were gonna bring things to life that would make me very happy. With this being said I bring to you the gorgeous set by Kalopsia. Easily a favorite store I love more than I love my chai tea. There is two different colors. Black and white...but I am using the white set. They are only 250L at the event which is a steal. Please don't be shocked when I use these again in the future lol. I just love everything. You get a big ass vase.(that's the name of it people) chandelier, sofa and chairs. I would easily pay more than 250L for just a chair lol. I am on a new system so my camera angles are different and my graphics. My screenshots are not captured the same as I normally get them so I am learning new ways and angles to take camera shots! I am still fiddling with my settings in-world so please hang in there with me as I figure out what I am doing. I asked group for help but the mods were too busy fussing at someone to acknowledge lol. I found most of what I needed in their wiki as far as other setting questions I had, but my camera issue is something I will just sort on my own. I actually think it changed with the new update.

Everything is always evolving. Which of course is a good thing.  I am shocked that it hasn't been a big snow here yet. But I am not going to whine too much with all of the snow they have gotten in new York. I rather just not have any instead of having way too much. The Uber event just recently opened so you have time to go and grab this awesome furniture. I wouldn't wait too long.  In the beginning of a event it feels like you have all the time in the world and then you think to yourself hmmm...I need to go get something and poof it's gone already. lol I did get better about doing that before the end of the year. I was really bad about saying  I would get something later and I would totally forget to go back before the event ends. Time just goes by so fast. I am fighting to clean my inventory and so far I am doing okay. It is just so rough going through all of these boxes and folders. I am going to work on it for a straight week. It is just so boring and such a chore! lol. I wish it would clean itself. But, hey that is wishing thinking. I hope everyone is having a awesome new year and it will continue that way for you! I am off to be productive. <3


                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Note* It wasn't my plan to stick me in here, lol. But I decided to at the last moment with my polar bear! I have been getting the next few posts set up so you see me as is today! Fun Fact- People on sl ask me if I smoke in rl...because I smoke so much on sl. The answer? no... I do not smoke in rl. But I blaze it up in sl.


Credits:

New Royals set- Kalopsia @ Uber!
Piggly wiggly- Intrigue co.
Coffee table- Diedra- ARIA
Plant, canopy, mirrors floor lamps and Wall ladder lamps- Kalopsia
Tree gift-Apt B
Dress Form- Apple Fall gacha item
Carpet rug- ~Bazar~
Living room rug- Hunter's
Fox-Birdy
Snow jar (glitter)- Keke @Kustom 9
Floor Lights- Scarlet Creative
The mad scientist's birdcage- Half deer

On me!

Polar bear- Birdy
Fur Wrap- SAIKIN
Dress & Wings: BDR
Shoes: Hucci
Original Vape- Nikotin
Jewels_ ryca


Note: This space is set up in the Trompe Loeil build Cortona Villas. :D

Comments

Popular Posts