This Day in time

I am tired lol. I have been setting up the foyer in my new house and it's been nuts. This house won't let me rez on the floor. So I have a box rezzed to rez on as I go. lol But anyhoo, yay! It is Fifty Linden Friday. Kalopsia has a Calendar for 50L today. You get two versions. One that is for hanging and one that doesn't have the hanging attachment, but I hung both versions on my wall anyway! I think they look nice. All you do is just click on the calendar and choose which month and voila! Just 2 Land impact so you can stick these suckers all over the place. I chose to rez a few with the next few months on them so I won't have to worry about changing them for three months lol. Ok well maybe a little virtual lazy. Just a little lol. But this is a really cute item. A must have for those of us that love to decorate and those of you that just want a decent home. It is freezing here my goodness!. I rarely turn the heat up but it is cold. Might have to go get me a big cup of cocoa in a minute lol.
 
I hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend! The first week of the year has now gone by and that was quick! It still feels like Christmas was just yesterday for me. Time just goes by so fast. I hope everyone has a awesome weekend and be safe! Don't miss out on this deal <3

                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:

2015 Calendar - Kalopsia (FLF)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/135/137/22
Crate books chair, rug & old box (blue) - Kalopsia
Dining room plants- ~Bazar~
Miller Dresser- Pilot

Comments

Popular Posts