Innocence- Lambchop style

I do love making shapes that have more innocent looks. Who wants to be around someone looking mad all damn day lol. I do not appreciate bad vibes. I am bringing you two brand new items. This lovely lovely ponytail from boon I have to talk about first though lol. I was taking pictures and I just couldn't use pictures that were front view. You miss out on this beautiful wig. It goes with the gathered mid hairbase that is sold separate. Keep that in mind to get this perfect look. It is the perfect go to ponytail and we all need at least one good ponytail. So, I am looking a bit different today and wanted to wear some blonde hair! lol. This dress is very cozy and 100% mesh. You can wear it as a dress or coat easily. It is very versatile. The newest release from M&M style. I just love the extra bow detail. It helps to add the girly girl feel. I feel like I look a little bit like the puppet lambchop if she was a person lol. With the little lips and long lashes! Yes. I just love it lol.

The colors in this hair are so rich. One of the main reasons booN hair is my favorite. Most always you will see me with booN hair on. I will rock some other new favs as posts go on. But if you see a very nice richly textured hair on me chances are it is from this store :) I had a hard time picking which color to wear. But since I tend to like wearing black I felt color was in need today! I hope everyone will have a amazing week! There is more to come with event posts and part two of my loft post! So stay tuned!!!  <3

                                                      Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Hair- booN- HYM015 hair - Shown here with the Gathered Mid hairbase- (blonde)
Dress- M&M style - Alinna dress
Poses- Purple Poses
Skin- Deeses
Jewels & nails- Mandala
Deer- He just ran up on me. ijs

Comments

Popular Posts