Fruitatious- Winter Wonderland

Hello there! I am here for my first post for 2015! I took off some time to enjoy the holiday but I am back. I told you I will keep it going at the sim and I am. Winter has come and has arrived at Apple May Designs. It took me a couple of days to change things over but it will be a little easier from now on since I have the walkways and mountains scripted for seasons.I am done,well as done as I can be at this moment. I always change and update things of course. I love having snow on sl and each year I try to get it feeling more magical than the year before. Make sure you are warm and toasty when you come over here because the chill factor is at a high! Snow is everywhere! I went to some other snow sims and I see that they have the land more open without a lot of trees. But I am a tree person and I love having a bunch of them. Lush green trees are my theme normally so why not have a hell of a lot of winter trees too! I want to send a shout out to Alex Bader at Skye Studio. He is working his butt off getting products out at his store for the winter and he was really kind to me when I messaged him about some bolt ons. I was waiting to change the mountains and I didn't want to go with a different set. It was well worth the wait. Plus once you get the bolt on you have every season included.

 Please feel free to come over and fellow bloggers feel free to take pictures. Apple loves the land being picture perfect so everyone can come and take pictures and just have a space to chill. I put new sitting areas all around the sim. You will see I took up the reindeers as Christmas is over, but I might put them back as they are so cute.There is always something new to add. I love dinners and making food so of course there is even a place to sit and eat with friends. Each seasons brings new items to use and of course old goodies! I love mixing the two. I have been collecting more things for the winter season and I did manage to scoop up a lot of new Christmas items which I am happy about. With all the creators making new Christmas trees I had to get those to and wonder to myself is there really a thing as "too many" lol! But I love love decorating. I really enjoyed making it look like a winter wonderland.


I really hope everyone is having a wonderful new year! I hope 2015 will be a better year for you then the last one was! I am making a big resolution list and will go down the line accordingly. It was some things I postponed last year that I am truly determined to get done this year. I wonder how long it will take for me to get used to saying 2015 or typing it lol. I will continue to bring you blog posts this year and I can't wait to see what all this year brings! I also want to thank everyone that comes by and looks at my blog and flickr. I cannot thank you enough. It really keeps me blogging <3 I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day today! Be safe..peace & blessings.


                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed



You can view everything at Apple May Designs sim named Fruitatious. Please feel free to come over and explore and take pictures. I will post some of the main credits also.


Fruitatious sim Limo- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/178/54/26

Credits:

Mountains, and paths- Studio Skye
Trees- Studio skye, 3dtrees
Gazebo- Barnesworth Anubis
blinking light tent- Floorplan
Outside pillows and fire- Bazar
Garden Archway- Trompe Loeil
Snow Kiwi- Contraption













Comments

Popular Posts