Fashion For Life 2014

The Fashion for life event has ended. I am very proud, happy and honored to have been picked to blog for this amazing event for the very first time! It has been a huge honor. I have been blogging for four years if you can believe it. While other people blog to get things, I blog for the love of doing it. So no, I do not have the pic skills a lot of other bloggers do but I do try my best with every blog post and I am so appreciative and humbled at having the opportunity to blog for a event that is tied to the cause that I have personal ties to within my life and my family. It is heartbreaking at how Cancer affects so many people and so many lives. Everyday that more people live and survive is another day full of hope for all of us. I am not going to talk about my personal experience, but I am very proud to have been able to blog for this event.




I met many amazing and sweet creators and I thank everyone for this opportunity. So many beautiful things were created and inspired by this event. I wish I could have blogged them all but my comp would have blown up if I did lol. I did however try to blog everything I possibly could have, but the more unique pieces that fit my personality in a way I felt I could bring them out in a good way, were the ones I blogged.Everything was so beautiful and it was really hard to pick and choose. Being the picky person I am, usually I can pick a favorite of anything, but I cannot pick a favorite out of all these creations. I just hope no one decided to wait and now you are going to be butt hurt.


I always have pictures that do not make the cut, and I decided to pass on. These are all outfits blogged from my earlier posts and features/reviews. Alot of them were exclusives. My goodness it is so hot here today. I am just sitting here typing and I just felt like I was in a hot tub all of a sudden lol.  This has been such a wonderful event and with every sim you could see just how much effort went into making this the most awesome event.  I also want to thank everyone for the views. I have gotten a record amount of views. I will continue to post more regularly and I have already started on a new post.These extra photos are not close to being half of the pictures I took, this is like 15% if that.


I will say the one outfit that sparked my imagination was this dress from Likka. I mean who doesn't like carousels? I love anything that involves them lol. I am not going to post all of the pics that I didn't post, but wanted to post a good many today! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. If you are in a heat zone like I am I hope you stay cool or at least shop at indoor malls this weekend! lol You will not see me at a outlet mall or anything that's for sure. I have no idea why they have those outside anyways. But, I am going to try to get around to a place that sells custard here. I have never had it and now is the time to try. It is a seasonal opening so if I wait till fall I will be out of luck until next year.
Ok I am off! Stay Fierce & Stay blessed!

Credits: Please refer to my older posts for all styling info for these amazing outfits!





Comments

Popular Posts