Fashion For Life 2014- *Moolala*

Today is the day that the Fashion For Life event opens! I am very excited. I am bringing a review today from the store Moolala who is participating in the event for the very first time! So \o/ to First times as this is the first time I am blogging this event! We bursting cherries all over the grid! lol Let me stop. lol. This creator has a lot of items at the event. Today I am blogging 2 of these items. The Sizzle Lace top & Milla scrunch dress.



First up is the Sizzle Lace top which I am wearing as a dress. I love showing the versatility of items. I got some nice compliments while wearing this to..ijs lol. The Sizzle Top comes in 5 colored laces - Blue, Green, Pink, Red, and White. 50 percent goes to RFL. I could have added some bottoms to this, but I just love it without anything else with it. I also love the pattern it gives a nice classy edge.


Here is the Milla scrunch dress! Milla Scrunch dress has four different options separately and also the hudded version that offers 8 options. The proceeds to RFL for this item is 50 percent.You also get several size ranges from Extra extra small to Large. I am modeling the medium size today. This dress has the cutest ruffles and it is a total must have for the girly girls. Can a female have too many dresses is the question? And the answer is hell no. Not possible. I collect them like people used to collect stamps lol. You will not regret adding this to your inventory closet.



There is many more beautiful creations from Moolala available at the event and a exclusive.The event is now open to the public and with 10 sims full of creations you really need to start going day 1. This is a event that will have even the biggest shopaholic tired. I am not going to do just the required amount of blog posts. I really want to post everything I possibly can. Maybe you will see something you just have to have!


I have my first and main FFL post that lists all of the slurls and more info about the event. Please refer to it. http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2014/06/fashion-for-life-2014-june-7th-june-20th.html

Okay I am off to continue! I hope everyone has a blessed week and you have a good time shopping!! Stay Fierce & Blessed!  - Ebony<3


Credits:
Clothing- Only at the Fashion for life event- Moolala
Hair- booN & Illmatic
Jewels- nsd, FINESMITH, Lagyo, and Ryca
Shoes- N-core
Poses- Dare & Ricielli

Comments

Popular Posts