Fashion For Life 2014- Legal Insanity

Very happy to bring to you outfits from Legal Insanity. The Fashion For Life event is still going strong and not ending until the 20th!! The outfits I have for you today are more of a tropical type and I really love them. I am usually not a person that would wear a zebra type anything, but the textures on these dresses work and you can easily dress them up and down. I really have to say that again. I really love the texture combos on these dresses. I knew I wanted to do a post with them the second I put them on. Very versatile also & of course I like versatile things.



I love how it has animal print and flowers and they work so good together. I can honestly say I am not a floral wearing person.  I have one skirt in rl that has flowers on it. A cute mini. That is all. Out of my whole wardrobe that is the only floral piece I have. But this dress is amazing and it really works. You can change it up and wear a updo or just anything that you are feeling atm.  The braids had the feel that I was going for today. The last time I had braids in rl they were this long so this wig calls to me more than a lot of my other hairs.


So of course this dress called to me also. Legal Insanity really made me do my happy dance with these dresses. They managed to get fun, sexy and elegant in one package and that is not a easy thing to do. I had to do a backshot of course lol. This event is still going strong and I am telling you there is so many good things available at this event. The sims are very beautiful, you can tell alot of effort went into bringing you this wonderful event. 10 full sims of shopping plus a part if not all of your money at some vendors going to the cause. If you wanna do some shopping now is the time. The event ends on the 20th and get away from paying that Arcade machine you just wasted all that money on trying to get a ice cream truck and all you got to show for it is some stupid towels...oops my bad, had a flashback! lol If you are gonna shop before the 20th please go and support or just pay a donation to one of the many kiosks! The official website is here! http://ffl.iheartsl.com/   I am also posting the link to my original blog post that has the list of stores and there slurls!

http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2014/06/fashion-for-life-2014-june-7th-june-20th.html

Thank you! Stay Fierce & Stay blessed! - Ebony

 Credits:

Clothing- Legal Insanity - The Fashion For Life event
Hair- booN
Jewels- Ryca, Paper Couture
Poses- Nani poses, inifiniti poses, Vestige

Comments

Popular Posts