Turnip's Homes for The Liaison Collaborative

Today is such a pretty day! I am now settled back in at home and wanted to get started on my new blog posts! This is a brand new item from Turnip's homes. They are beach changing tents as they have a hud that changes the color texture! Clean and dirty versions of each texture. There are 6 different texture types: Carnival, Nautical, Riviera, Sherbert,Shindig & Gothic. There is also 4 versions (styles) that you get with each pack.  Closed, Open, Open right & Open left. If that is not enough for you they also include poses!! Each tent includes 9 singles poses and 5 couples poses.




I wanted to get this out today as the event is over on the 10th of this month! The "Riviera" pack is 15% off for the remainder of The Liaison Collaborative event. All of the other texture packs will be available at regular price. The tents are copy,mod & no transfer. They only have 7 prim LI per tent. And of course it is a 100% original mesh item. It is such a beautiful day today and hot! But, it wasn't so bad for me since the humidity level isn't high. I was able to do everything I needed to today. But like always I forgot something lol!!! I would normally just go back out but I had to wake up early and didn't get  much sleep. So my happy butt will have to pick up where I left off tomorrow. Don't forget to pick these up before the 10th! I am hungry...I am gonna go feed my face! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!!



Credits:

Changing Tents- Turnip's homes
Picnic set & pose- Artilleri
Cooler- Tiki Tattoo
Trees- Botanical
Swimsuit- This is a fawn
Hair & hairbase- booN
Friendship Bear- Damien Fate

Here is your limo to the event!
The Liaison Collaborative event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fall/228/176/28

Comments

Popular Posts