Moments

So many events in my life going on and I am just trying to keep up. I can say that my family and I are truly blessed. So many things and moments to be truly thankful for. I was in the mood to post something fancy and just had to post this dress today and realized I do not have dark wine shoes. I have red red but not wine lol. Thankfully this dress also has black accents on it so I was able to compromise.I am now buying wine shoes btw. lol Mesh dress with a slit and ruffle, you cannot go wrong there. I haven't done a dark scene in a little bit and wanted to change it up. The scenery at Caprice fit perfectly.



I keep looking at my flickr stream trying to make sure that I am also incorporating a good amount of pants outfits also. Because I am more of a dress person this time of year. I can get caught up in that. lol. It is a true addiction. Of course having a winter full of snow I was a jean person all winter. I do also love to wear my sweater dresses but that cold was beyond my want to wear a dress.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I just got in and it is late, but not as hot. The humidity is still lingering but otherwise it's nice. I thought it was going to pour down at one point but didn't. Enjoy the weekend and have a wonderful week! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!


Outfit (dress)- M&M STYLE- Here is the marketplace link to the store also-
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/39858
Hair- Eaters's coma
poses- Kirin & nani
Shoes (that you can't see) lol - N-core
Smoke- Nikotin

Comments

Popular Posts