booN at Creation.JP

There is a new event that just started up and my favorite hair store is participating! Of course if you look at my blog you will mostly see me wearing hair from booN.  I have always loved the styles and I am extremely attached to the braids. The braid style here is one that pulls my heart strings as I have worn my hair like this in rl before. I call it poetic justice hair lol. I found out long ago that if you have long hair you can't get short braids unless you chop it off lol. So...I stay with long styles. This hair is also at a amazing price, so please take note of this. This is not regular pricing. 490L for a fatpack is a steal! I got the notice of this hair very early in the morning before bed, but I did put it on my avi before I logged! lol. There is two styles available at this event and are must haves for your inventory closet!  The list at the event features some of the BEST creators on the grid. This event is full of the top creators, some I have known of for years. I am not in-world atm. I am getting ready to go out on the town or shall I say city? hmm lol But I wanted to start my post to get it out there as soon as possible. It looks like it is going to pour down raining at any second. But I don't let bad weather spoil our fun. Plus it's been so hot here I am just glad the sun is gone. I am going to try to get a pint of that custard to. bbl! (Time magically flies away) Okay I am back! I just got done taking pictures and they are here for you!



Of course I wanted to do a variety of colors. The shading on these hairs is really spectacular. You cannot go wrong with getting any of these shades. But, If you are going to wear more than one color you truly just need to get the fatpack. The savings on that is just amazing. I wanted this post to give the feel of my day and it really does. Summer is here and it isn't going anywhere for some time, so I have to stop whining about. Well not whine as much! I drooled all over the braids but the updo hairstyle is just as amazing and I am showing it to you in the brown and red shades today!



 Same dress but just with a change of color and a different wig and VOILA, a whole different me! I am not sure how long this event is at the moment, so if you plan on having any of there styles please get there by next weekend. Assuming it lasts at least a week!! Or just go now...yea tp over and go now! lol. I have put the slurl for the event down below. Have fun shopping! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!

Credits:
Hair- booN- new hair!!
Limo to the event! - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GABRIEL2/190/147/1003

Dress- Zanze
Fur- Fishy strawberry
Tattoo- Custom
Shoes-Promagic
Clutch- iqed

Comments

Popular Posts