Fashion For Life 2014- Wild Serenity

Happy to bring my very first review for the Fashion For Life event from Wild Serenity. I got started doing my post as soon as possible. I didn't want to feel rushed to get my event posts out there and half ass anything! So the second I got these I started getting this post ready. I hope it is enjoyed!
I am going to review 3 of the amazing dresses available at the event .There are 4 exclusive dresses from this creator and 100% of the proceeds goes to the cause. Really lovely dresses. It was hard for me to pick and choose.



First is Celeste. The color is wine.This is a rigged mesh dress. All of the dresses available are mesh. I really love the color combinations in this one. Makes it very unique and I love unique dresses. I first had to show off the detailing on the back of this dress. I love corsets and it fits on this dress. It really adds a lil bit of extra sexy to it without taking away the class factor of this dress. Next is Queen of the night.This dress comes in both fitted and Rigged mesh. I am modeling this in the red color and I just love it. For those that love purple it comes in that color as well. There is a extra prim skirt attachment if you want the fabulous factor to go up, but I felt like a diva as-is so I went without it.Of course I had to add one of my favorite fur wraps to show how you can turn it up even another notch if you feel the need.




 Last but not least is Mia. It is a beautiful sequined high low dress. It is rigged mesh just so you know. This dress is available in several beautiful colors, but I had to show off the gold. It really called to me. This dress is in the gacha machine for only 50L! Let me list the colors:) Black, Dark pink, purple, silver, blue, gold and red. The red and gold are the rare colors. You know I am all about the bling bling. lol. I added my lil cape/shawl to it to add to the glamor, but it is very versatile.




Please take the time to support the event. This creator has more dresses available and there is something for everyone. You can wear these to formal events or just to feel like a diva and it goes to a wonderful cause. A huge win/win for everyone. Get this dress early as a VIP tomorrow! With a donation of 2500L you can have these dresses before everyone else. Please look at the official blog for more information. http://ffl.iheartsl.com/  Thank you and stay tuned for my next post! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed.

My official info post on the event is here with slurls!  http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2014/06/fashion-for-life-2014-june-7th-june-20th.html

Credits:
Dresses- Wild Serenity<3
Hair- booN & Lelutka
Jewels- Ryca, Finesmith & West 143rd
Fur Cape- Fishy Strawberry
Makeup- No.7
Shoes- Diktator & N-core
Curtains & Potted plants- Bazar
Rug- Kusshon
Dining Table & Chairs- Ohmai
Seafarer building- Dysfunctional Design
Owl- Beetlebones
Poses- Nani, croire, o0o Studio poses, Ricielli & !bang

Comments

Popular Posts