Fashion For Life 2014- LIKKA*HOUSE & EMO-tions

Today I am bringing to you a very unique and creative outfit from Likka House and hairs from EMO-tions. These items are only at the Fashion for life event. I was very impressed of course when I saw it. If anyone knows me, you know I love things that are very unique. This dress is amazing. It is called Carousel- West of the moon. This is truly one of my favorites. The dress is mesh and it has flexi parts to it also. The long black tails are flexi just so you know. But while taking the pictures it adds to the whimsical side of this outfit.There is two versions of this dress. The other is called Carousel- East of the sun and you can tell the difference easily by the colors. Both of these dresses are event exclusives!

I am also showing the new hairs from EMO-tions. Both are ponytails. One is braided and one is not. Which of course makes it hard to pick between one or the other lol. So I decided to show you both of them. You can never have too many good ponytails. I really had a good time taking pictures for this post. I thought the grass might get in the way, but I had to take the chance as I loved the background. I wanted to find a place that I could get that dreamy feel and it not be gloomy.
I love the gold in this dress it really compliments the red well. But of course my favorite part is the carousel horses! Both dresses come with wings and the hat. I just wanted to change it up a little bit with my own head ornament. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I have been all over the place a lil too much and its only just monday. I am staying put today! When you have so many things to do in a day, it's nice to not have to worry about groceries when they can be delivered! lol Please go visit the sims in the event. Hey, just one sim a day and you will still have a lil extra time.Don't miss out!! Stay Fierce & Stay blessed!  -Ebony

If you need slurls for any of the stores go to my original post with all the information available at this link : http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2014/06/fashion-for-life-2014-june-7th-june-20th.html



Credits:

Clothing: Likka House ( Only at the Fashion For Life event)
Hair: Emo-tions - Only at the Fashion For Life event)
Jewels: ryca & FINESMITH
Rings & nails- Mandala
Feet- Slink high feet

Comments

Popular Posts