Fashion For Life 2014 - M&M

I hope everyone has started going out to the event to see all of the amazing creations that are available. You have until the 20th but we all know that time flies and it will be here before you know it. I love love love the dresses I am bringing to you today. I am a fan of flowy maxi dresses in rl so I really love this type of dress in sl also.  The creator of M&M has 4 exclusive outfits for the event! I am going to post about two today. Both can be dressed up or down. I usually just try to use one scene for my posts, but I wanted a totally different feel for each dress. You can tell I am a water zodiac sign. I love taking pictures by or in the water. It is truly a addiction.I am having a hard time deciding if I want to go bold or keep the same calm I try to keep in my pictures. hmmm..Okay. I picked. These dresses show you the power of fitted mesh. Look and behold utter cuteness.



You cannot tell me that these dresses do not fit beautifully. Because if you say they don't I know right off the top that you are a hater. I really love this dress. I wanted to bring out the color even more so as you can see I chose the best windlight setting that went with the mood.  Every post for the event I am trying to have unique and put the extra special in there and I am hoping I am doing well. The event lasts until the 20th of June. Lots of amazing creations and exclusive items only available at the event! If you see something in one of my posts on on other blogs that you want do not hesitate to get them. The prices are amazing and part of the proceeds go to a wonderful cause!




This dress is called Glady & it is a true representation of a dress I love wearing in rl. I really love this. Cannot say it enough. I am a heel person but this is one of those types of dresses you have to wear cute flat sandals with. Just totally lovely. I have a fit over dresses this length. Mostly with straps though o.0...I am still going strong with my posts for the event and I am not done! Keep checking back as I will be adding more throughout this event! For a list of all of the slurls for all 10 sims please refer to my original blog post! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!

http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2014/06/fashion-for-life-2014-june-7th-june-20th.html




 Credits:

Dresses-  M&M - at the Fashion for life event only!Creator- moreno Forwzy
Hair- booN & Eaters coma
Jewelry- Ryca & WEST 143rd
Poses- !bang & oOo Studio

Comments

Popular Posts