Fashion For Life 2014- Zanze

Heyyy, so I have been blogging so many female fashions that I didn't want to just not do anything for the guys. Zanze has men and women fashions! So instead of posting 2 new female looks, one will be for the men and one will be for the women. I refuse to change my avi to a male lol. So I am just gonna look like a tomboy today. Well a fine ass pretty boy. I am not wearing men shoes either lol. This suit is mesh of course and I love it. I am wearing the vest option in the first photo and the suit jacket option on the 2nd photo. It is just perfectly textured. I mean it's not everyday that a very feminine woman will put on a men's suit and rock it. That says a lot for itself! I might even go see if I can pick up some women! j/p maybe? I really do like this suit though. I call this a date night post, since I am basically showing you what a stylish man and woman would wear on a nice date night. Let me say it was hard for me to pick what I wanted to review for this post. But like I always do I wore what called to me!

I just got done with my pictures and then my picky side kicked in. I just took a crap load of pics. I was finished and then i trashed those and picked these. Ok there we go. Now don't I look handsome? Yes I do. Thanks lol. Next is a jumpsuit that I just love. It comes in 6 colors via the hud. My favorite color is the red, grey and black so I had to show off this color combo. Which also goes together nicely beside the suit for a fashionable date night.


I have been water happy so much lately, but of course wanted to do a nice relaxing home area also within this post. So I had to throw out my tufted sectional, some lights and of course a pillow or two.
The clothing is now available at the Fashion For Life event until the 20th of June. This creator has wonderful taste and it was really hard to figure out what I wanted to blog.

I am using the Trompe Loeil build as a office at the moment. It is so versatile that you can make any style work in it. I almost did a version for each outfit lol. But honestly I am a little tired and even perfectionists have their limits lol. I will be blogging more of this build in the future of course. Will it still be set up like this? Most likely no. This post truly has something for everyone in it! I hope you found some or ALL of them caught your eye! o.0   Time is flying by and the 20th will be here in no time. Please check out the sims and/or donate to a kiosk. More info from the official Fashion for life website: http://ffl.iheartsl.com/  Have a wonderful day! Stay Fierce & Stay blessed!


Credits:

Clothing: Zanze (Fashion for life)
Hair: Iconic (Old group gift) I know I was wrong for posting a hair not available.
Hair - Dreads- Obviously this nice wig is from booN
Poses: Expressive Pose, oOo Studio & Vestige
Decor: Ionic
Sofa: Apple Fall
Lamps, pouf and rug:~Bazar~
Pillow and loft build: Trompe Loeil
Mannequin: Remarkable oblivion
Storage: Second spaces
Radiator: Theosophy


Comments

Popular Posts