Dream

Let me just say I had the most wonderful sleep. I am a snuggly type person and let me say if you are warm and snuggled for 8hrs you would sleep like a baby too. So, I ended up oversleeping. But hey I don't care cause it was worth it. I feel so loved:) I had different dreams too, but I can't remember them. Just very few things I remember. Dreams are random like that. So since I was feeling in a dreamy mood, I wanted to carry that on and bring this post to you today! I am big person with high waist anything. If you know me, then you know this. I love wearing high waist in rl. It is one of my favorite styles to wear. I had been buying nothing but peplum, but I have switched over to crop tops because they look so good with my High waist clothing. They just look so nice with high waist pants/shorts and skirts. It is like the perfect match. So when Apple May released these shorts of course I was dorkily happy! 



The most casual I can ever be is in a plain T-shirt and a pair of jeans with of course my pointed toe pumps.  I just feel too sexy and my lil bunny chocolate likes it too. He is one of my favorite toys. He sits there and eats chocolate and I never get tired of looking at him lol. I was going to put on my braided ponytail I love so much, but it didn't work well with my shirt. So what is the next best thing to a braided ponytail? A braided updo of course. I am wearing a lot of white so you will see a reflection of the colors that I am using at the moment in this point.  The gorgy sofa is one I have featured before from the Loft. This sofa can be as big or small as you want it as it has extra add ons. Corner ends, middle, left, right or you can just have the sofa part like I have pictured here. Land impact is just 4.


Of course I had to throw in the I love my virtual closet bubble! I actually have sorted most of my clothing, by categories. So now I truly know what type of clothing I have and what I have been slacking on. It didn't even take as long as you would think it would. But I do have a lot of clothing I am going to delete. I used to wish everything was transfer so I could pass older clothes to someone who needed them, but all my old clothes would not do a noob any kind of service. So it's best that they just go. It would be nice if they brought back last names instead of resident. Every now and then you would come across someone with a random name. But they were more normal than they are now. People have gone beyond yahoo names, and have just gone straight stupid. I feel it is making sl look tacky. But that is just my opinion.


Well I am off my lovelies. I have some things to do and they won't get done with me sitting here lol. This humidity is starting to creep up and I am not a fan of being in it too long when it is like this.
I wish everyone a wonderful day and week!!! Stay blessed and Fierce!!!




Credits:

Hair- booN
Shorts- Apple May Designs
Top- Ison
Shoes- N-core
Sofa- The Loft
Bed- Aria
Lamp 1- Trompe Loeil
Lamp 2- Apple Fall
Wall decor- Abiss
Poses- Adorkable & Glitterati

Comments

Popular Posts