Fashion For Life 2014 - Miamai & Donna Flora

I have always loved the creations from Donna Flora. There was always some new and exciting creation to drool over. I am happy to be able to blog these creations for you today. The items from Donna Flora (Squinternet Larnia) I am reviewing today are a collaboration with her friend Monica Outlander who is the creator for the amazing store Miamai. I never got to meet Squinternet, but I did perv her one time when I was at the Tableau sim shopping and she came into the store I was shopping in. I remember thinkin her avi was so pretty and of course well dressed. I am a true perv, so I think I took a pic of her that is prob still on my old harddrive. I like everyone was saddened by her passing, but I think it is wonderful that through her creations, friends and collaborations she still survives through us all. I am very proud to present these dresses for you today. The proceeds from dresses that were created in collaboration for Donna Flora are totally 100% going to the cause. The ones for Miamai are 50% donated except for the Shae Gown which was created for a dear friend of Monica's who is a cancer survivor and 75% of the proceeds of this dress is going to the cause.




First up is the Shae dress that is a beautiful shade of purple. Very elegant dress. If you are a diva then this dress is for you. Also is Noemi! This dress is one of the Donna Flora dresses and I had to wear it in gold. I have a obsession with gold lol. The stars on it are appropriate cause any diva can feel like a star in this dress. The Noemi dress comes in several colors, so chances are your favorite color is available.



The last two dresses I am reviewing are Doris and Giulia. Doris is in a exclusive color called Peacock for the event only. It also comes in a pretty soft pink color as well. To me it gives off that sexy flapper type feel but I could be wrong. I am entitled to my opinion:P  Giulia also comes in more colors than shown, but I loved the shade of blue accents so this one called to me! All of the dresses are mesh and comes in several standard sizes. I am wearing small in all of them. The event is going till the 20th! It is almost over. Please go by and check out the 10 amazing sims. You can get the slurls for all of the store from my original post!! I will paste the link below! Stay Fierce & Stay Blessed!

http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/2014/06/fashion-for-life-2014-june-7th-june-20th.html


Credits:
Hair and cornrow hairbase: All styles are from my favorite hair store- booN
Dresses: Shae & Giulia- Miamai---Noemi & Doris- Donna Flora
Poses: Cold ambitionz & Riceilli
Bling- FINESMITH & ryca
Shoes- Faun

Comments

Popular Posts