Majesty- Trick Or Treat

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring Fapple today with he HS Full set and you can easily put the items in a room, use for parties or any where you please. I set up a goulish sitting area in a dark loft. I added more bdsm styled things but I did a close up of the main set so you can see it well. The pumpkin King and Queen statues are group gifts if you can believe it! Awesome group gifts! There is more than just these awesome works of art available and the mainstore has been revamped and it's really nice. The chairs have some maledom and Femdom animations in them along with Solo animations! I added a few things from the Angel Oak set. I am such a mix and match set person. I love using older and newer items together. Some older items get so old and you have to retire them. But, when you have high quality mesh like these items you will be able to use them for a long time to come easily. Now I am sitting here wondering if I should have added Spider webs. LOL There is always something you can add or change! That is for sure. I have all of the items you see listed below along with the slurl for the store.
It's already Mid week and it still feels like Monday to me. For some reason when it's close to holiday season time for me seems to go by too quick. It could be just me because it's always such a big rush for me. lol They skip everything and throw out Christmas Trees way before we need to start stressing over gifts. LOL I won't ramble long today. I do hope you like this post! I am stoll rolling. Time got away from me yesterday and I didn't post but stay tuned! I have more to show you and will keep it going! Thank you for your support! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Fapple- HS Full Set M/f and F/m- New at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751

Fapple- HS Set BDSM Chair - Maledom and Femdom
Fapple- HS Drawer Unit
Fapple- HS mantelpiece
Fapple- HS Doors & Sheet
Fapple- Worm Rug
Fapple- Witch Hooks

Items Below are not part of the set but avail at the Mainstore-  Fapple- Pumpkin King
Fapple- Pumpkin Queen
*Fapple- Angel Oak Poof
*Fapple- Angel Oak Wine Cart
*Fapple- Angel Oak Sub Pillow
Fapple- Bistro Planter
*Fapple- Arch with Gem Curtain

Compulsion Topiary Planter
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce (black)
Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter Black
Apple Fall Pumpkin String Lights

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts