Majesty- Green Without Envy

Hello there! I hope all is well. I am here today with a living room space! I always enjoy decorating living rooms. There is no rules and you can either go with sofas and armchairs or just armchairs as you see here! I am featuring Fapple with the Tolstoj set. It's a bdsm set and it comes with a texture change menu. You can change the wood on the  Lamp, chair and side table. You are also able to change the coloring of the chairs and the pillow/blanket combo. This of course gives you many possibilities to have your space fit your taste and the color scheme you are going for. Green is such a bold color. I haven't really used it as much as I would have liked so I was really into using it with this set! The build I am using I can't even give a name. I took the ionic shanty building and modded the heck out of it to get the living room space I wanted. Rustic with some extras was my goal. :) You can make any space how you want just sometimes you have to mod. lol Modifying things especially buildings if possible is something I love doing. I have been on sl so many moons yall. I used to rez stuff crooked, I have deleted floors by accident, walls, and even houses.
Now, I am so slick with this I can delete a house and rez it in the same exact spot. LOL Practice makes perfect I am proof of that! lol Plus becoming OCD tends to help as well!!! This set is available at the mainstore along with some other awesome decor and new group gifts! I am using some lamps from tarte. as well as the one that comes with the set from Fapple. I love having lamps. They can really change the lighting to your taste in your space. It goes with windlight as well of course but I can have things dark sometimes.I have some cute fall decor I recently got from What Next in here. I just had a fit when I saw the little fox mugs they are so cute. Fall always brings new and exciting decor. I try to use some seasonal items I love even after the season. The fireplace and screen is from The Loft and they have more colors of the screen but yall know I like collecting gold for the most part. lol I will list everything below that is in this space! Thank you so much and for stopping by! I appreciate all of the support! Feel free to boolmark this page and follow me on Flickr. I hope you have a blessed day ahead. Thank you xoxo <3333 Ebony
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

(Fapple- The Tolstoj Set Adult/BDSM  Set)
Fapple- Tolstoj Arm Chair Adult/BDSM
Fapple- Tolstoj Floor Lamp
Fapple- Tolstoj Side Table
Fapple- Bistro Sub Poof
Fapple- Tolstoj Rug
Fapple Mainstore- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751


{what next} Fall Woodland Drinks (Cider)
{what next} Fall Woodland Cookies (log)
{what next} Harvest Pumpkin String
{what next} I Love Fall Blocks (mantle size)
{what next} Harvest Wheat Vase
{what next} Starry Pumpkin - Dotty (white)
{what next} Toasty Slippers (Group Gift)
[-BLUE SKY-] Whiskey Barrel (Galvanized)
tarte. mounted mason light (natural)
tarte. wine ladder
Apple Fall Leather Moccasins
Apple Fall Basil Sproutlings
Apple Fall Juliette Teapot
Apple Fall Leather Strapped Trunk
Apple Fall Canvas Tote
dust bunny . smores jar
dust bunny . spicy fiesta . fresh tortillas
dust bunny . dwarf fruit trees . cherry tree
dust bunny . botanical tote
dust bunny . tabletop plants . fiddle leaf branch
The Loft - Mathis Fireplace
The Loft - Chevron Fireplace Screen Gold
BALACLAVA!! Books [vertical A]



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts