Majesty- Come, If You Dare

Hello there! I hope all is well! A new week is upon us. So, Happy Monday to you! I am featuring DRD at Ironwood Hills with this "The reanimator" gacha key! So, I had so much fun with this post. I had so many masks to choose from in my inventory that I didn't even know I had. I decided to be an evil Bunny. There is a few animations in the operation table and it has little electric charges on it. The rare of the set is the tower which we are in. These items are very high quality and really nice. You can make the most bewitching evil villian lair that your heart desires with these items. I am so serious! Everything in the set will get you the perfect space but yall know I like to add stuff. I have to apologize about the spiders they are not for sale. I got them a long min ago when Nuville was around. I added spider webs and this awesome chandelier from D-lab. I also added garden clocks and a nice bar from DRD. I always love using things from older sets with new items. It really helps you to personalize your space and make it your own when you mix and match. I am a huge fan of doing that. Decorating should always be fun. For me it's actually relaxing. I tend to think alot sometimes and it keeps me busy. I am one of those people always doing something. I am too much sometimes. LOL! At least I admit it yall. :)
Now don't get me wrong I do have my lazy moments. But, I just cannot stand around doing nothing for long.  I am not sure how many blog posts I will do this month but I can say I have had fun with all of the creativity with items going on right now. With decorating it's easy to get used to certain things and not want to get out your comfort zone bubble. But, get out that bubble! Have fun! :) After I do a post, I like seeing how other people used the same items. It's always so cool to see how many different visions of one thing can be. It's just so nice to be able to be creative and do something that I truly enjoy doing. No one was hurt during this post! The male pictured is uninjured if anyone is worried. LOL  My outfit is from Apple May! It's a cute jumpsuit and there is matching shoes available. I have them on but the spider is covering them up. It's one of my go to outfits atm. Well, I am done rambling! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a blessed week! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

DRD- The Reanimator Gacha- NEW- Ironwood Hills Event- maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost%20Boys/141/201/999

 

9 - DRD - The Reanimator - Switchboard 
2 - DRD - The Reanimator - Operation Table 
11 - DRD - The Reanimator - Dr Stein's Chair 
12 - DRD - The Reanimator - Brain 
18 - DRD - The Reanimator - Beakers and Bottles 
19 - DRD - The Reanimator - Oil Lamp 
15 - DRD - The Reanimator - Book Cluster 
10 - DRD - The Reanimator - Circuit Breaker 
7 - DRD - The Reanimator - Workbench 
14 - DRD - The Reanimator - Chemical Cluster 
6 - DRD - The Reanimator - Conductor 
1 - DRD - The Reanimator - Tower - RARE 
DRD Gardenhouse clocks
30.DRD MB globe bar

Nuville // Spider (Black)- No Longer Avialable***
+Half-Deer+ Starlit Spiderweb - Full Web A
Ariskea[Suren] Fake Fur Rug
RO - Dress Form - Materials
D-LAB chandelier

On Me!

Apple May Designs- AMD- Inez Jumper- Apple May Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/160/186/23

Titzuki: Secession shoulder fur- Black
(Yummy) Plastic Heart Set- Black
Pomposity- Diamond Stud leash Holder
^^Swallow^^- Lion Ring
Foxes- Halloween Mask- Bunbun Dark

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22









































































































































Comments

Popular Posts