Majesty- No Time For It

Hello there! I hope all is well! Apple May has made me dust off my Maitreya body/shape so I can feel like a queen in this dress. LOL I prob don't even have on the most updated version. I understand that Maitreya is the best selling body size for clothes but I tend to just clap my hands when I see something is Maitreya only because I see myself saving money I didn't need to spend anyways. Welp! Apple got me today! LOL I had to dig in my invy for it and buy appliers to match my skin. It was worth it yall. I really do love this dress and the hardest thing for me to figure out was what color to wear. You are seeing some of my fav new things atm. This Skybox from Minimal is gorgeous. I hope Ors will eventually make homes as regal as this but I can only hope. Or maybe a 2 story version of this skybox with a dramatic staircase? It's so nice and I am enjoying spending time in it. My chairs!? Fancy huh? Yes, they are from Figure 8. Really elegant royal type chairs and I had to have it when I saw it being released but didn't have a space I wanted to use them in until I started decorating my little skybox. I really had fun decorating this skybox! I just couldn't help myself filling it up. All of this was brought upon by my fancy dress you see me wearing named Mayla. It comes in 15 colors yall. So many options. Really glamorous. If you want a beautiful dress this is that dress.
I love when Apple makes formal gowns. You can never have too many. I tend to have to dig for one when one of my sisters want me to attend some formal event and obviously this will be my new go to! lol If I am wearing the same as someone else I will just change the color. Voila! lol I have always been drawn to dark purple or plum. It's a really nice color and the shading is so pretty. My second choice was prob the white. But, I really had a hard time choosing. I have many decor items from some of my favorite stores. My fancy lil greyhound is from Jian and is a rare in the Glam Greyhounds gacha key at the store. Totally animated and totally fabulous! This pup is a real diva and I like seeing how she works on her tablet. It is so cute. Really one of my most favorite  pets. My statues are from Kalopsia as well as the clock on the floor and chair. The lamps are from Kalopsia as well. I am using quite a few of my favs from the store in here. Mudhoney made my Capiz Chandelier above me adding a tocuh of glam! It is one of my most fav chandeliers. I use it alot. The big clock behind me is from Fapple and part of the Angel Oak gacha key I blogged previously. I just love pieces I can easily use in other spaces. I have a ton of items in this space and what you see here is alot to list. Please let me know if I am missing something but I checked twice! I hope everyone is enjoying the Fall Season. The weather has been kind so far and I am hoping it stays that way. My ramble for today is done! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate you! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! I hope you have a blessed day! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

On Me:
Apple May Designs- Mayla Dress- Uber Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/128/128/2

Little Bones- Lucid- The Dark
Heart Designs- Girl's Best Friend earrings, necklace and braclets.
Formanails- Russian Almond nails

Decor: 

JIAN Glam Greyhounds 1. Puphora Peruser RARE
Jian Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23
Kalopsia - Percival's Bust
Kalopsia - Fancy Statue
Kalopsia - Oversized Distressed Clock (Light)
Kalopsia - Blossom's Lamp
Kalopsia - Pepper's Clock
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/159/128/2702
*Fapple- Angel Oak Clock
Fapple Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751
MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Light - Brass
Mudhoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

[Figure 8] Classic Contemporary Chair Gold (White)
MINIMAL - Saphire Skybox
{anc} wire crown 2Li (gold)
Apple Fall Cosmos Flowers - White
Apple Fall Rico's Clock
dust bunny . cozy reading
Fancy Decor: Incense Urn (silver)
[DDD] Golden Treasure Spilled Bag - M
[DDD] Golden Treasure Sacks - S
[DDD] Golden Treasure Bars - S
Soy. Super long Hanging Hedera
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
The Loft - Upton Mirror
~Bazar~- Toronto-Industrial clock


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts