Majesty-Crème De La Crème

Hello there!!! I hope all is well! Happy Monday to you! I decorated a elegant dining room space filled with luxury and greenery today. I am featuring Aphrodite Shop with the  Versalles Baroque Dining set.  I want to take the time real quick to thank all of my followers and supporters.  I really appreciate the feedback I recieve. It really means alot. Blogging is a labor of love for me but every blue moon I get a lil worn and the love and comments I recieve remind me that the work that I do helps other people and it makes a big difference. When you want to redo your home or special place and you think of my blog to have a look at to get ideas it really is awesome. Thank you. Also to those of you that suggests my blog to your family, friends etc. Thank you.  Any room in your home can be fancy or elegant. But, they don't have to be. It's all about preference. With the print on these dining chairs you can easily make this set more casual by using different decor. One of my favorite things on SL has always been to eat. lol I love sitting at a dining space and talking while we virtually eat. The space or surroundings is really important and can set the tone for the whole mood of your dinner. The rug is from Mudhoney. I use it in many types of spaces. It easily works in a casual space and of course elegant as you see here. I learned a long time ago you can never have too many rugs. I tend to collect them when I see nice ones.  The little pouf is a gacha item I got from Cinphul some time back. I played the machine more times than I will admit to for it. LOL Most of the things you see as the dining chairs, table, table runner, golden flowers and chandeliers are all from Aphrodite shop. So, you just have to add a few things to make the space your own but it's really nice and easy to decorate with.
I added some topiaries to the other side of the table from [tia] and a statue from Compulsion. I would say you can never have too many statues but I tend to say that about alot of things. rofl!! I have a few favorite statues that I tend to use a good bit. But, it always depends on the mood I am going for. The curtains are from a gacha at DRD. They are texture change and very low prim/land impact even when I modded them to a bigger size they were still just maybe around 4LI each. I added some colums I took out of a different build and I added the floors from a different build as well. I had a little fun modifying in this room. There is a new week upon us! I hope everyone has a wonderful one. Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! Thank you so much! xoxo <3333 Ebony
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Aphrodite Shop- Versalles Baroque Dining Set- Mainstore- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/10/23
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug
14 - DRD - AE - Train Car - Straight Drapes 
Hampton Placemat CHEZ MOI

dust bunny . toast basket
dust bunny . cinnamon roll plate
cinphul // Fuzzy Pouf [lite]
Compulsion Lady Statue (Right)
Apple Fall Milk Urn w/ Wild Geraniums
Fancy Decor: Autumn Centerpiece
Fancy Decor: Classic Coffee Pot
Fancy Decor: Classic Water Glass
Fancy Decor: Demitasse
Fancy Decor: Classic Water Glass
[Tia] Rebecca's Ball Topiary
ionic : Cake display

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts