Majesty- Dark & Enchanted Slumber

Hello there!!! I hope all is well! Let me say I had fun decorating this space. I know I say that alot. But, it's not often I do more darker themed spaces and I really had fun with this. I am using the Bloodcroft castle and I love how tall the ceilings are in this castle. I am a huge fan of tall ceilings in a home. It's been awwhile since I decorated a castle actually. This one is around 1k land impact. So, to fully do this sucker up you will need a good amount of prim capacity. But, it is well worth it.  I am featuring this awesome bed from DRD Rebecca's Nightmare new for FaMeshed. I wanted the space to be somewhat creepy yet romantic. So let's call this style Scary romance! BOOM! lol The bed inspired this space and it's really unique it has branches growing all over it and the texturing is very high quality but you always get that with DRD items. It's available in PG and Adult versions. Perfect for this October Halloween season. I have a sign from an older set from Kalopsia over the bed and I thought it was perfect. Alot of the extra decor pieces are from DRD and a part of the bloodcroft gacha key and they really helped with the mood I was going for. I have several Spookyish posts you will see this month. I was going to compare these posts to what I did last year and that won't be possible since I didn't do any halloweenish posts last year. LOL  I don't celebrate it. So, I am sure that is prob the reason why I didn't do any.  Otherwise, I Don't know what happened. Which makes me doing these types of posts even special to me this year. Just because I don't celebrate it for my own reasons it doesn't mean I cannot appreciate the creativity in some amazing new items. I like being versatile and being able to decorate in ANY type of style/feel/look/aesthetic! So, with all that being said I am very excited to show yall what I did starting with this post. DRD can make someone who isn't a fan of spooky be a fan of some spookyness. lol!! This bed is really nice.
The weekend is here and I have a cold. I rarely have a cold so when I do get one it's so random. It's really getting in my way right now and I am hoping it goes away soon. LOL Give me some tissue and let me keep working! LOL I really hope yall enjoy this space. I  just wanted it to look like a old romantic yet ghoulish bedroom filled with fancy items. It is really one of my favorite bedroom spaces I have decorated. Anything that lets me get to be creative and gets those juices flowing is always an awesome experience for me. Feel free to hit me up with feedback if you would like me to do more darker spaces or gothic ones let me know! During Spring and Summer everything is so bright any airy. I try to do darker spaces but they still don't reach this level usually. I am always up for a challenge!! Okay, I am done rambling! Saturday is here! I hope you have a blessed weekend! Thank you so much for the support! Make sure you have a look at this awesome bed yall! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! More more more to come!! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

DRD - Rebecca's Nightmare -  New at FaMeshed Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/128/128/2
DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Rare
39 - DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Carpet - Three c/m
35.DRD MB Beast's fireplace
23 - DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Crypt Candles - Three c/m
23 -DRD- Bloodcroft Castle - Crypt Candle Set c/m
DRD Gardenhouse clocks
DRD arcade gift miniature Bastion Castle
32 - DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Long Banner - Violet c/m
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21
Kalopsia - 3 - Tabitha's Church Sign
Kalopsia Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/159/128/2702

[Con.] aka Consignment- Regal Bookcase - 2 tone
:CP: Boho Dreamtime Chandelier
BALACLAVA!! Downes Trunk Table
Apple Fall Roses Box (Red)
Apple Fall Elderflower Cordial
Apple Fall Ladderback Chair (Dark)
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box
Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche
Apple Fall Books w/ Deer Head Bookends
Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
Fancy Decor: Iron Bench
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Round Cloche
-tres blah- Salad Days - Gold Cloche
floorplan. wonderfvll frame


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts