Majesty- Decadent Dining

Hello there! I hope all is well. I wanted to decorate a spooky dining experience and this is what I came up with. I am featuring Kalopsia at the pop up round of The arcade, Jian with the Raven collection and Mudhoney with my fav drapes. You might not be able to see the drapes well for the fog though. But, I wanted to mention them. The Buffet table is shaped as a coffin and is the rare of the set. Another new fav is the scream cake. I am a big cake person even if it's spooky. lol Most of the items on the table are from the gacha key and you can use them easily in any setting. I love the deep colors of the candy apples. They really help set the mood. The Wall frame in the back of the room is an older Kalopsia item and with the roses on it being colors change I was thrilled to see a red for a perfect match. The beautiful Raven you see are from Jian! The collection is filled with diff versions and a spooky tree for them to be placed on. I felt them perfect for this space. The dining chairs are from DRD. I added some pillow cushions and decor with them to give them a unique feel eventhough they are already unique. lol  I used Mist from {anc} for a spooky foggy look. The rose petals are all over the floor. I tend to prefer closer shots to far out. So, you cant see the fog look that is under the buffet or the roses surrounding it from Nomad. But, they are there! lol Extra decor like the hydrangeas from Aria and roses from Apple Fall help round off this space for some decadent dining.
The Hall of heads under the chairs are really nice. I actually got them quite a long min ago. Please note I have them under the chairs but they have legs on the cases. They are in a cabinet with legs. I just chucked them through the floor because I cannot mod the suckers off. LOL But, I actually wanted them there at least so it worked out just chucking em. I hope yall have liked the spooky posts I have done this Halloweenish season. I think this is my last spooky post for this round. But, you never know. It's Friday! TGIF yall!! The weekend starts here. Always such a fun time of the week but it just seemed to come so fast. lol Being busy and trying to set goals and do things make time seem to just fly past. But, when I have a relax day it seems to go by fast as well so idk what to say. Damn if you do, damn if you don't. LOL I want to thank you for stopping by and for the support. It's greatly appreciated. I cannot say that enough! I hope all of you have an amazing weekend! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Kalopsia- Dark Spirit Gacha- NEW at The Arcade event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/128/128/2

Kalopsia - Coffin Buffet (RARE) 
Kalopsia - Scream Cake 
Kalopsia - Poison Apples (Red) 
Kalopsia - Possessed Card Deck 
Kalopsia - Antique Serving Tray (Roll Reward)
Kalopsia - Peeps Floral Arrangement 
Kalopsia - Poison Bottles (Black/Red) 
Kalopsia - 'Till death do us part' Frame
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/159/128/2702

MudHoney Talia Drape- Mainstore
Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28
JIAN Raven Collection- Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/213/205/32
DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Dining Chair - Solid - Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

{anc} mist cloud [Heavenlyblue] 1prim sculpt
The Loft - Angkor Place Setting Neutral
ARIA - Amberleigh Hydrangeas In a Vase
Fancy Decor: Stemless Wineglass
Fancy Decor: Iron Bench
~bazar~- Paris - Wine set
Apple Fall Roses Box (Red)
Apple Fall Cushion - Mud-cloth, Trellis
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
NOMAD // Red Rose Petals 02
.random.Matter. - Hall of Heads - Updo/Light [Black]
[The Emporium] Melted Candle A - Black



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22














































Comments

Popular Posts