Majesty- Loft Living (After The Love Is Gone)

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring KraftWork at the Black Fair with this awesome Black Loft, [Cynful] at Collabor88 with this boojii Widowmaker set Jian with these adorable scruffy shepherds and my floral anklet from Apple May Designs! I love the black fair when it comes around because I love black everything so of course I am excited about this post today. I was thrilled when this black loft was released and I still am. So, one thing that is always one of the best features in a loft is the high ceilings. I started off decorating super glam but started leaning towards a more casual decor space with some glam. This space can be many things of course. Glam, Casual, man cave, woman cave, game room space. Anything your heart desires will work in here! It is 279 Land impact. The high ceilings let me use tall and dramatic decor which I love. The staircase is lighted. It adds a touch of dramatic to the skybox from the second you rez it. I love Skyboxes that are big enough to actually make your main home and this one fit's the bill. Total open concept with upstairs loft. It is a must have. I am wearing the Widowmaker robe and lingerie set in a exlusive color to the fatpack. Yall know I love gold and this looks gold to me so I went with it. lol But there is alot of beautiful colors to choose from. You can get the robe seperate and wear it with other things as you like but please try a demo first to make sure your look will fit under it since it's made for the lingerie. This is a diva set though. I feel so fancy and extra in it. lol Idk when Imma take it off honestly. Prob when someone says something about me not wearing a diff outfit. The curtains are from Kalopsia and one of my favs.
 I have a ton of furniture and decor in this home. Mostly, nice things from Consignment. I have been shopping at Consignment for years and the creator is awesome so I love using Wavie's items in spaces. They always work so easily in many settings including black! My wig is what got me into Hair Fair while it was on. There was 2 styles from Studio Exposure but this one was me. Plus with a sprinkle of gold glitter on a hairbase never hurts anyone right. LOL My drapes are from Kalopsia. Kalopsia is a go to for me when I decorate. I tend to use something from the store each time I decorate really. When you decorate spaces as often as I do you tend to get many favs but also you have go to stores you know will have items you can use in many different ways and it really helps the decor process. Folders make the world go round for me atm. LOL I have a ton of credits from this post. I have everything you see listed below. I am looking super thick on this pic but I am not this big. LOL I just keep looking at it but w.e. Idk if it's my camera angle or what but I am going with it. Okay my ramble is done for today! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate you stopping by! I wish all of you a blessed week ahead! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:


[Cynful] - Widowmaker Set- New at Collabor88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
Kalopsia - Arrow Curtains - Right
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 3. Adult Companion RARE
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 13. Sleepy Pup
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds 15. Toy Destroyer
JIAN Scruffy Shepherds *25PR* Picnic Basket REZ (no loner avail)
Apple May Designs- Floral Anklets- AMD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/160/186/23


[Con.] El Pool Table - Black 
Kuro & [Con.] - Empty bottles crate
[Con.] Feature Pres Signage - nyc
[Con.] Displays - Basketball
[Con.] Displays - Tennis
[Con.] Restored Soda Machines - Solid Root
Con.&floorplan. lazy chair / black A
[Con.] Light up Dome 

"Deep Pocket Shots" Pool Cue Case
"Deep Pocket Shots" Pool Cue Rack
[Tia] Bear floor rug 3
The Loft - Hudson Rug
{anc} NOEL. :  frilled furrug / choco 2Li
-David Heather-Balla Sofa
-David Heather-Austri Laptop
Fancy Decor: Titian Coffee Table
Fancy Decor: Iron Side Table (gold)
Fancy Decor: Marble Lamp
:::ChicChica::: Ice Tea Dispenser
Refuge - Spark Lamp Static Gold Larger
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - maxi
[ keke ] glitter chandelier . gold . 4LI . 3m
BALACLAVA!! Downes Shelf (Black / Filled 9LI)
Soy. Round Sofa [w/texture changer]
Trompe Loeil- Topiaries

On Me: 

[Cynful] Widowmaker- New at Collabor88

Shanghai- Ghido Gold Earrings
G&D Sandals Mae Metalized
S.E (Studio Exposure)  Mesh Bun Fine Gold 05 and hairbase
S.E (Studio Exposure) Colorblock Lipstick
Pose- {PM} Pose Maniacs- Kannie 
Amala Choker Necklace

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts