Majesty- Work Hard, Play Harder

Hello there!!!I hope all is well. Happy September to you! It is indeed the first of the month and it's getting so close to Fall I can feel the cool air on my cheeks if I imagine it really hard...or lay in front of the AC. LOL I am here today featuring Jian and DRD in this bright party space! The pups are brand new at the Uber event! The Hot dog thief is doing the most. He waits until the perfect time and gets a weenie. LOL It's so cute. He is texture change as well as the grill which can be Blue, Red or Black. There is also wanderer version as seen here and companion version. They are all texture change or should I say coat change. lol I just love Jian pets they always add personality to the space. The Block Party Aftermath is also at Uber and made by DRD. You get the awesome party tables filled with awesome food and drink decor. I modded the main table and used some of the items for extra decor around the puppies to let them show out. A few of the things are from the Trailer Park gacha at their main store but you see they can easily fit in different areas. The plastic chairs and unbrellas are just very versatile. I always like using items from different sets in spaces that suits them but when an item can fit anywhere it makes it even more fun to use
 I would also use these umbrellas on the beach or patio with some nice lounge chairs. The sky is the limit and you choose how you want to use your items! The house I have here is from DAD. It is super adorable and even has little leaves on the top of the roof. It's a nice little home for someone that doesn't need a big space. It could be so many things. But the front was so cute I had to add little flower window boxes to add to the charm. I got them as a VIP group gift some time ago from What Next. They always give such nice gifts and the items at the store are really nice. I started off decorating on a beach and ended up in a green space. It's like once I get to going...I just go. LOL I was super busy this weekend and the time I have to spare during the week has been so random. But right now I am focusing on blog posts when I am on. I want to be able to show you as much as possible this month! The last one went by so fast! I am super thankful for all of the feedback I receive. It's awesome for someone to tell me that they were able to decorate their own happy space from my blog. I always want to show you unique items and different ways to use things so you can use it or for it to inspire your own use. It keeps me going. When you blog for so long and try to do many things at once along with it you come to that fork in the road which has you choose. Being one person I just can't do everything I want to do on here. But, my blog continues and it's those of you who support me that keeps me going and I truly thank you for your support. I squeeze things in when I can, but it's an awesome journey. Thank you for being in on it with me. :) Well, it's time for me to keep it moving. Thank you so much for your time! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and Bookmark my page. I appreciate you! I wish you a beautiful month ahead. Peace & Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:
JIAN Boston Terrier Hot Dog Thief  
JIAN Boston Terrier Companion & Wanderer 
Uber Event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/138/129/27
Jian Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23
-DRD- Block Party Aftermath - Party Pack
Uber Event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/138/129/27
13 - DRD - Trailer Park - Umbrella c/m
30 - DRD - Trailer Park - Plastic Chair Grey c/m
30 - DRD - Trailer Park - Plastic Chair Blue c/m
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Drinks On Ice
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

DaD DESIGN "Sun Forest Cottage" c/m 1.1
D-LAB Sunflower windmill O-M
{what next} Summer Window Box (w brackets)
{what next} White Blind (wide)
Soy. Super long Hanging Hedera
HPMD* WildGrasses - b
[DDD] Ivy Groundcover - Patch
MishMish - Sweet Short Grass - TypeC/BigRound
LB_OrangeTree.v2{Animated}4Seasons
Fanatik Architecture: Lofoten H Base
Y.B- LANDSCAPE Loha

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22














































Comments

Popular Posts