Majesty- A Beautiful Day Of Life

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday to all of you! :) I am featuring Fapple and Jian today in this space fit for the perfect pet family.  This dog house is the decor pet version that is for sale but there is also a human RLV version. There is also a texture changing hud which changes the look of the house to several different colors. I decided to use the decor version and decorate using these dashing dalmations who are full of personality. I decorated a whole little neighborhood with small fences and modded greenery to fit the space properly. It was really fun for me and let me be creative. Fall is coming soon so I am enjoying still using lush green greenery for outdoor spaces until everything turns to orange and yellow. I have some nice little decor pieces from Fapple that I also added inside the house to add to the space including the hanging lamp, rug and gem curtain. I just modded them on a smaller scale to fit the dog house. The house is surrounded by Botanical bushes and greenery from Hayabusa Design, Heart Botanicals and HPMD. They are actually some of my most favorite plants and trees.
It's so nice decorating cheerful spaces. At this moment I cannot say what is my favorite item to decorate with. But, I love having Jian pets in spaces to add the personality and life in pictures that I have no intentions of being in. LOL I tend to feel me being in the pic can take away from the space. However, sometimes I feel I need to be in it to show the space being lived in. Mainly with Jian pets accompanying me. lol These dalmations are part of a nice and big gacha key so if you love dogs or dalmations you will love to have these. It's so many. The mailbox is from What next and you get several colors. I was tempted to go with green but chose this color instead. I hope you have been enjoying this full week of home decor posts! I have more to show you! Your time is greatly appreciated and I appreciate the support! I will put all credits below of course but please note you are seeing the fence, road, trees, flowers, grass, rug, light on a smaller scale. I modded them all. LOL Just wanted to make sure I put that out there. Thank you for stopping by! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! More to come. Be Blessed. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:
Fapple- Puppy Love Dog House Small
Fapple- Hanging Lamp
Fapple- Endless Love Rug
Fapple- Coffee and Pastry
*Fapple- Arch with Gem Curtain
Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elite%20Domination/97/71/2503

JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 18. Triple Nap
JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 17. Sandwich Thief
JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 16. Steal Yo Gurl
Jian Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23

Heart - Aubretia - Large - White - FULL - LOW
[Brixley] Fence Kit (white) - post A
Hayabusa Design Elegant Tree Platane Plane MX2-4 v1-3 T5
ROOST - Brown Plain - Urban Road 20m
{what next} Petite Mailbox (offwhite)
HPMD* WildGrasses - b
Botanical - Boxwood  Hedge v2 L (Straight 4x2x3)

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts