Majesty- The Dawn Of a New Day

Hello there! I hope all is well!! I am here featuring KraftWork for PocketGacha with this Ceramique Atelier. There is two rares in this set. One is the oven you see straight ahead and the building (Atelier) is the other rare in this set! It's really unique and I wanted to decorate a bright space with these items. Most of everything you see here is from KraftWork. I also added some vases and Ceiling fans from Mudhoney! The plants are from Apple Fall and you can use mod them and put them into different types of vases or pots. You can't see them well But I have them in some planters with lion heads on them. I wanted this to be a bright space that would be a nice space for creativity. The Atelier can be anything you want. A nice studio, office or even a small home. I love having different types of builds in styles and sizes because I never know what I will need. You know what this could also be a nice pool house. You can add the pool outside of it and then decorate the inside as a guest space. That would be nice also. But, the sky is the limit of course. When I see something I always think of the many ways I can use the item or items. This set is really nice and with the table and stools being on the more industrial style they would also look awesome in a warehouse or loft. So many options!
I have been on a roll blogging it seems like every day this month so far! I am shocking myself but I have so many things to show you and I am pushing posts out as soon as I can. Nice items really inspire my spaces. It's nice to have an outlet to let out your creativity. If I didn't decorate my head would prob explode. LOL I am so serious. I am usually decorating something. It's a labor of love type of thing for me. But, I am trying to not burn myself out at this point. I am gonna keep these posts going though! I hope you enjoy them and this one. I will have the gacha key below so you can have a look at it. Please note my WL settings were brighter than usual. You can prob see the items in-world at a demo at Kraftwork. Just wanted to put that out there! I appreciate you and the support! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to have a look at my blog. It helps keep me going! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark this blog! Thank you so much and I wish you a blessed day ahead! The middle of the week is here already. I think the holiday has me feeling like a day behind. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

KraftWork Ceramique Atelier-PocketGacha- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PocketEvents/195/147/2001
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/110/80/22
KraftWork Ceramique Atelier RARE
KraftWork Ceramique Frames 1, 2, 3
KraftWork Ceramique Modelling Board
KraftWork Ceramique Shelf
KraftWork Ceramique Set of Pots 
KraftWork Ceramique Work Table
KraftWork Ceramique Stool 
KraftWork Ceramique Standing Books
KraftWork Ceramique HT Oven RARE
KraftWork Ceramique Stool 1
KraftWork Ceramique Plates
KraftWork Ceramique Potter Table w/pose
KraftWork Ceramique Potter Table

MudHoney Audrey Vase 
MudHoney Cale Vase 
MudHoney Briley Ceiling Fan
Mudhoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

The Loft - Hudson Vase Brass
Apple Fall Square Lead Planter w/ Lion Head
Apple Fall Bay Leaf Topiary, 3-Tier
[Tia] Bear floor rug 1
LA GALLERIA BROWN LATTICE GEOMETRIC RUG MESH
Sway's [Laurel] Window Blind - wide . wood
~Bazar~ Toronto-Clay vases

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts