Majesty- The Closet

Hello there! I hope all is well. It's always so nice to come to a weekend! It's really a blessing. Sadly, it tends to go by way too quick.I think we need one more day to the weekend. 3 days not 2. lol I am here featuring Fapple with the closet of D that is new to the Pocketshop event! I like pocketshop. It's not the typical event you have to race to get to. You get to go to the creator's mainstore and look around. You never know what you are missing by not having a look to see what other things a creator has made. This closet should get you running to the mainstore! It has everything in it you can desire for a display of kinkyness. I just sat and looked at it for a good while. The set includes, the closet, a rubber carpet, vase with twigs, wooden trunk, framed quote and a bondage chair.  The bondage chairs have a few maledom and femdom anims in them along with rlv capture. So, this set has something for everyone. I added it to a nice big closet room and it fits perfectly. Hey, a girl gotta have shoes. I also used the closets from Fapple from the Endless Love bedroom set and just created the ultimate closet space with everything. It just shows you how versatile they are. I love being able to mix and match items from different sets! It really helps to make the space unique and your own. If you wear the pocketshop hud it will tp you to all of the stores participating in the event or you can just tp to Fapple. I will leave a slurl below of course. But, there is some nice things in the event this closet set being one.
There is always some nice and new decor items coming out and it's always fun to change up your own personal space. Well, if you like to decorate. LOL My big sister told me the other day that she cannot stand to decorate. lol I und that not everyone does. So, hopefully if you don't like to do much decorating my blog will help you find things you would like to add your space w/o the hassle of looking for things yourself. Time is going by fast today! I say that evey day but it's like once you grow up. Time just flies. If I was in high school the day would be 48hrs long or feel that way. My gbb was telling me how she want to be older one day. I said girl you gonna find out why Peter Pan wanted to stay young! Trust and believe me. Enjoy living with no bills or real responsibilities as long as possible! Freedom to do what you want costs ALOT. lol If I could tell lil me to enjoy life lil I would. But, amyways, I hope yall enjoyed my post. Sometimes I get to rambling. I hope everyone is staying safe! Please don't wait till the last sec to evacuate if you are in the path of the storm. I am hoping it loses it's strength sooner than later since it has hit land but you never know. Thank all of you for the support! I appreciate you. Have a blessed weekend. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Fapple- Closet of D
Fapple- Bondage Chair
Fapple- Trunk
Fapple- Vase with twigs
Fapple- Rubber Carpet
Fapple- Closet Cage
Fapple- Closet Male Clothing
Fapple- BDSM Tool Box
*Fapple- Angel Oak Wine Cart
Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elite%20Domination/97/71/2503

Ariskea[ Soiree ] Suspender Lamp
Mori. faux fur rug . bear
TA Sensation Naughty Set
Garbaggio // Ladder Shelf
Garbaggio // Shoe Boxes
Garbaggio // Shoe Shelf

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts