Majesty- Treat Yourself

Hello there! This is my last post for the Summer season! I wanted to do one last bright white space with a beachy vibe before we see Summer go away in a big humid dust cloud. lol I am featuring Kalopsia and Mudhoney today. The treat yourself sign is new for Kalopsia and at the Equal0 event. This sign can go anywhere! But I loved it for this space on top of a nice sparkly mirror. It is texture change and I have it in pink here. Most of the furniture and other decor you see is from Mudhoney! I love these ottomans. They are so crisp I feel like I could tug on the fabric! lol They come in different categories as far as texturing and has many diff colors and prints in the sets or you can get the fattypack. I am using the Roxy sofa from The loft in the middle and added the Jolene chair on each end to make it seem like a larger sofa.  I tend to have extra chairs in from of the sofa but liked these on the side of it in this space. Treat yourself can be anything. But, for this space I added food. LOL I love how many creators are bringing out these amazing food items but I would only ask for these suckers to dispense. That way you can at least hold them. But, maybe I am being greedy.
I added a few pillow cushions from Apple Fall. I always like adding pillows when I can to spaces. All of the lighting is from Mudhoney. You can cut them on and off. I had them on! I was just in the mood for a bright space. I tend to go darker but with the season change I will get to do many spaces with that feel. I just wanted to be bright and airy to send off the season. I hope no one feels the need to wear sunglasses! LOL I am sitting here now with tired eyes...like hmm....Did I go too bright? NAH! lol But, I really had fun decorating this living toom space. I have rushed Summer away but I hope I am not rushing time to snow storms this Winter. LOL With the climate changes you never know at this point. Okay, I am done rambling. I am trying to multi task, blog and harrass people and not doing so good at it. LOL I appreciate the support! Thank you so much! Your feedback and views help keep me going! :) Feel free to follow me on Flickr and Bookmark the blog! Have a blessed day and blessed new Fall season!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
Kalopsia - Treat Yourself Sign- Equal10 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/equal10/210/128/89

MudHoney Jolene Chair - White
MudHoney Jolene Coffee Table
MudHoney Jolene Lantern
MudHoney Lita Ottoman - Neutrals
MudHoney Chelsea Floor Lamp - cream
MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Audrey Sconce - Platinum
MudHoney Audrey Mirror - Silver
MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Light - Brass
MudHoney Greta Hammered Vases
MudHoney Carter Art - Girl
MudHoney Talia Rock Bowl
MudHoney Stone Pyramid
MudHoney Beach Bag
MudHoney Carla Screen
Mudhoney Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

The Loft - Roxy Armless Sofa White 2
The Loft - Hudson Rug
dust bunny . spicy fiesta . chips & guac
dust bunny . spicy fiesta . empanadas
dust bunny . spicy fiesta . fresh tortillas
dust bunny . ivy room divider
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin Trellis, Beige
dust bunny . woodland dreams . penrose cottage . RARE



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts