Majesty- Made For Now

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring KraftWork, [Cynful], and booN. My last post with me on the bed had me being asked if it was me in the picture. lol I just tweeked my shape some and changed my skin. I log on SL focused on home stuff more than avi stuff. SO, I took free time to work on me a bit but the market for black skins for females is horrible. Half the time we all look similar. Bento heads have helped tremendously. But, quality dark skins are few. My normal shade in this skin was not nice. But I liked the shading on the lighter shade and went with it. I am still getting used to it though and still looking for a skin with quality shading in the tone that I normally use. This Seoul Backdrop is new from Kraftwork! It's very vibrant and I wanted to add a few things to it but not much. It really doesn't need decor to use but yall know I had to add something. lol The bus stop and Polygonal frames are also from the store. I wanted bold colors so this rainbow texture is what I wanted. :) The backdrop is brand new at the Fameshed event and 50 Land impact. My dress and blaze is new from [Cynful] at Collabor88!! It comes in many different beautiful colors and you can change the color of the Panties and stripes on the dress. The logo as well and with the blazer you get to change Pinstripes, Rhinestones and button colors. But, of course you get a ton more options in the fatpack such as exclusive colors like the shade I am wearing. :) You can easily wear the dress without the blazer of course but it's so nice and has that perfect amount of bling to it w/o being too much.
My wig is from booN. It is available in several vibrant shades. I had on a straight hair and I wasn't feeling it for my look today so went with this dreaded style which allowed me to show off my jewelry better anyways lol. My neckalace is from [Cynful] and my earrings are from Shanghai. I was like wait I have some gold ones I havn't worn yet and so I put these Shanghai ones on and they look perfect from any angle. My glasses are from Zoom. I love glasses but I have to be in the mood for them and I just felt like it today. They are really nice. I would wear this style in rl easily. I had to finish off the sparkle wity my pumps. I love a good pair of pumps and these sparkly ones are one of my favs. Being a bigger avi some shoes make me feel stumpy so I am very particular about how shoes work with my shape. These let me be curvy without being stumpy so I enjoy wearing them to add some sparkle. They are from N-core. I added some extra decor items. I just ran down to c88 and got the flower set from Dust Bunny. I can never have enough high quality plants. Never! The magazines are decor from a Aria and Loft set I got some time ago. I was going to use a newspaper stand but I didn't want to add too much to this space to take away from the backdrop. Sparkles from [keke] finish off this space. I hope you enjoyed this post. A lil bit of everything. Home decor and Fashion. I don't do these often. I have gotten great feedback when I do! Some of yall like to see the person behind the decor sometimes so I try to pop in every so often. Mainly, when I won't be taking away from the space. I really love showing all of you things in the best way posisble. OK! I rambled long today! Time for me to stfu! lol I appreciate you for stopping by and for the support. I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

*Please everyone in the path of the hurricane be safe. I have family in SC so I am watching it as well. Please, don't leave fur babies behind. This should be common sense though. Don't leave pets stranded. Hell send them to me. LOL Be safe. <3333

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

KraftWork Seoul Photo Scene- New at FaMeshed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/128/128/2
KraftWork Bus Stop Urban Stop
KraftWork Polygonal Frame
KraftWork Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//110/80/22

dust bunny . tabletop plants . sword leaf
ARIA & The Loft - Baxter Decorative Magazines
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI

On Me: 

[Cynful] Ana's Blazer- New at Collabor88-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
[Cynful] Ana's Dress- New At Collabor 88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
[Cynful] Andressa Choker
[Cynful] Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/86/134/24

booN KIJ553 Hair
booN- Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699

[Z O O M]- Farasha Glasses
Shanghai- Ghido Gold Earrings
Swallow Lion Ring
N-core- Kate Diamonds shoes
Pose- Pose Maniacs {pm}- Jhene 3
Formanails- Almond nails

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22








































Comments

Popular Posts