Majesty- Moment Of Reflection

Hello there!! I hope all is well! Greenery can really make a space lush and romantic. I try to collect treesm flowers and etc as much as possible. They can really set the tone for the space you are decorating like here. I am featuring Heart Homes with this cozy dining set. It is texture change I almost went with the white texture but decided on this classic texture which is more of a brown. Since we are basically at Fall I wanted to use warmer colors to set the mood. This being round similar to the BBQ donut gives the same feel. It's a nice intimate space and with the shape you can really enjoy it with your friends, family or whomever. It easily seats several people and you can put it anywhere. I have a thing for gardens but you can easily have this on a patio, deck or even on a dock over the water. You can go so many ways witth this and make it as casual, romantic or formal as you need for your space. I always like to give examples because I don't want anyone to think this is the only was you can use this dining set. You know, you could easily have it in a sunroom as well and it could be the main focal point. It's just nice to have fun with things.
I have greenery in this space from different creators. You will see these items more often through the new season especially the big oaks. They are season change and they really bring a nice presence to any outdoor space. Of course I will have all the details and credits below. We are finally at the middle mark of the week. Monday is always harsh and then it just seems to flow after that. Trying to get in the mood for Fall. I have no sweaters yall. Well, none I want to wear. lol It's just time to regroup. I like fashion but sweaters tend to be bulky if they are warm. The thin ones look better but who wants to be cold? Then if you wear a coat and a sweater after walking around a bit you are overheated. LOL  But, hey I get to wear my boots! So win/win regardless. I hope yall liked this post! I won't continue to ramble! lol It's so easy to once I get going. I want to thank you for the support!! I appreciate you taking the time to have a look at my blog. I hope you found things that will add to your special space. Feel free to follow me on Flickr and Bookmark my blog! Thank you so much and I wish you a wonderful rest of week. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Heart Homes aka Aphrodite Shop- Circle of Friends 
Aphrodite Shop Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/11/23

Apple Fall Kiwi & Blueberry Cheesecake
dust bunny . summer picnic . picnic basket RARE
dust bunny . tabletop plants . monstera leaves
dust bunny . tabletop plants . pink peony . silver
Skye Four Season Oak Tree
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]
Hayabusa Design - Field 1 of Grass and Flowers M4 v1-1 T1 1
Hayabusa Design - Square Field of grass and flower M5 v1-2 T20
Botanical - Boxwood  Hedge v2 L (Straight 4x2x3)
LB_WeepingWillow.V3{Animated}

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts