Majesty- Feels Like Summer

Hello there! I hope all is well. Shout out to my big sis Preci chilling with me today while I was just relaxing at home. Everyone starting these Fall posts and I am still feeling the Summer heat! Next thing you know it will be nothing but snow posts. lol I am featuring DRD at Uber with the Day Tripping Rafts and [Cynful] with my Cyanna romper. I love this romper. I have some rompers in rl but they are more flowy. Like, they are this thin flowy material and they have a wrap around made onto them that goes to the floor like a high low dress. So, they are more dressy but you could still wear them on a nice beach. I tend to get dramatic outfits. I don't have a cotton more casual one like this in rl because honestly I think it woud ride up. Females you know what i mean. !!! lol But on sl we don't have that issue. It comes in many gorgeous colors and it has an optional necklace that you can put on or off from the hud. It's really nice.May options yall. You can never have too many options. There is 2 versions of the raft that you see here. They both have male and female poses. They come with some cute decor on them as well.
Fall is almost officially here. I am just ready to wear boots and lose this humidity. LOL It's always about fashion in the end isn't it yall? lol I can't even say it's a female thing because men love fashion as well. Coats, boots, scarves, and just anything. Hey, I want some nice earmuffs! lol I have more posts coming. I have had some fun decorating new spaces with new items just for you! So stay tuned. I am not going to ramble long today. I already had to correct my post from yesterday. Typing too fast had me making all kinds of horrible typos and I was quite embarrassed. LOL I needed Grammerly! lmaooooooooooooooooooo!!! But, thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it. I wish all of you a blessed day and weekend ahead. Thank you. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

DRD - Day Tripping Rafts- Uber Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/128/128/2

MishMish - Sloth Deco - Chill / dark coat
Hayabusa Design Lotus Flower M1 v3-1 - Random Field M3 v2-1 T11
Skye Bamboo Palm
:Fanatik Architecture: Lofoten H Base


On me:
Cynful] Cyanna Romper- Mainstore Location-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/88/126/24

N-core Kate Diamond Pumps
Swallow- Frienship necklace/earrings
Swallow- Savannah Ring
ItGirls- Kim Ponytail

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts