Majesty- All That Glitters Ain't Gold

Hello there! I hope all is well. I am enjoying the day and wanted to blog. It's pretty fun since I have my godbaby over here. Sometimes, people in general act as though since I am decorating or blogging I cannot talk but hey I can mic. LOL I just don't want to type while doing so. Having company doesn't bother me at all. I like it. So spending time with her is fun. We are both multi tasking while running our mouths. I am here featuring Mudhoney in this Gold filled space today. It's been awhile since I did a space with Gold as the bold color. Way overdue since I love using gold! I am using the Hive skybox. This sucker was so cheap and only 17 land impact. I did tint it to my liking and I made a wallpaper for the wall to give it a moe custom feel to fit what I was going for. If I do something and not 100% with it I can feel it my soul. It's like a feeling of something not being done or unfinished. But maybe it's a moody person thing. LOL I am going with golds and browns in this space. The Greta sofa and the Carter entertainment set all by Mudhoney is the main furniture used in this space. I was looking at my feed and realized it's been a little while since I posted a living room space.We all love living room spaces right! The kitchen is the heart of the home in RL but in SL I truly believe it's the living room spaces. They are the main ones we use and usually when I go to someone's house we are always in a living room. So, I like to be extra in them if possible. Adding sparkles from keke really add a bit of glam to the gold feeling I am going with in here. The floor lamps are also from mudhoney and they come in several nice colors.I used the Vespertine mirror as a focal point behind the tv to be dramatic.
With the whole set for the entertainment center you get so much. The shelves and all of the items on the shelves. You basically get all you need for that perfect living room space.The chandies are from keke and the wall sconces are from Fancy decor. But between the Greta set and entertainment set you just need to add your own personal touches if you like.I added a few plants but wanted darker green colors. Do not fuss but the one on the table is not for sale. I came across this the last time I used it in a posted space and I was helping someone who saw it on my blog to look for it. So, a disclaimer. The sucker is not for sale but I loved it for this space yall. I love decorating glam spaces and I had fun decorating this space. I hope this post shows you things you need for your perfect glam space or inspires you to do something of your own liking. It is not the end of the week yall. TGIF!!!! So happy Friday to all of you! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Mudhoney Greta Set-
MudHoney Greta Sofa - Fatpack
MudHoney Greta Knot Sculpture
MudHoney Greta Hammered Vases
Mudhoney Carter Entertainment Center-
MudHoney Carter TV
MudHoney Carter Center Speaker
MudHoney Carter Console - Beech
MudHoney Carter Shelf Right and Left - Beech
MudHoney Books - Food & Happiness
MudHoney Books - Women
MudHoney Trophy Bowl
MudHoney Metal Stick Decor
MudHoney Black Bowl
MudHoney Carter Label Box - White & Black
MudHoney Carter Art - Girl
MudHoney Carter Art - Wolf
MudHoney Carter Art - Buffalo
MudHoney Stone Pyramid
MudHoney Bent Candlesticks
MudHoney Carter Stereo
MudHoney Carter Sub
MudHoney Chelsea Floor Lamp - yellow
Mudhoney Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor:
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI
[ keke ] glitter chandelier . gold
.peaches. Tap That App - Laptop
GA Home -  Plant on Trunk
Fancy Decor: Titian Coffee Table
Ariskea[Suren] Fake Fur Rug
{vespertine} - gilded blumen mirror / gold
Fancy Decor: Hurricane Sconce
[PA] Villa Cypress Tree

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22











































Comments

Popular Posts