Majesty- September Breeze

Hello there! I hope all is well! It is September!! Fall will be here in no time at this rate. I have been working on new posts for this month and it came upon me so fast! I can almost see the leaves turning and falling on the ground. Well hypothetically speaking. LOL I am here featuring Chez Moi furniture today with this gorgeous Jacuzzi and summer bar. My inspiration was a small intimate yet romantic space. One that made you feel like you were in your own secluded spa. The beautiful flowers in the pot come with the jacuzzi as well. They are really cute and I wanted green everywhere. I looked at how time is going by and I am enjoying decorating lush green spaces before we turn to snow. It seems like a ways away but time just seems to be floating by so fast. The bar set comes with the bar, stools, Beverage dispenser and pink lemonade glasses. I have the cute glasses on the jacuzzi. I added little cute decor items such as towels and candles and I almost decorated the top and bottom part but it started to look like too much so I left it this way. The big lanterns floating really help set the mood and with the WL setting of your choosing could easily make for a romantic night.The Jacuzzi is new at the cosmopolitan event and the Summer Bar is new at Tres Chic. Of course I have the info below. I actually surounded this space with big mountain cliffs from Inverse and greenery from Botanical, Heart Botanicals and Hayabusa Design. They are the top few of my fav places to get greenery and plants. The quality is always nice and the land impact is low. I do still use 27 prim trees. BUT, I grab up the nice quality ones that are a fraction of the impact as you see here with these cone shaped ones.
All throughout this month I will be posting new home decor! So I hope you are ready to see some new posts! One thing about SL I love is there is always something new to be had. It is bad for our pockets of course but there is always something nice and uniue that just grabs hold of us. I hope these sets grabbed you today! The weekend is here and I am hoping it doesn't rain. This Summer has seemed more of Spring with the rain. But, then again it's not the rain they gets me it's the strong winds that we get with it. It's not a fun experience chasing something down the road in a windy rainstorm. LOL Well, I am done rambling! Happy new month to all of you!! I hope all of your goals are reached this month! I have full credits of this space down below. Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! I appreciate your support. Thank you so much. Have a blessed month and weekend ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Chez Moi-Jacuzzi Patio- Cosmopolitan event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/67/22
Chez Moi-Summer Bar- Tres Chic Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/128/121/2001

Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche
The Loft - Oriana Bathside Tray
The Loft - My Love, My Beard Towel Basket
The Loft - Multi-Candle Lantern Java
dust bunny . dreamy outing . net candle . gold
dust bunny . lighted jar . type b
Hayabusa Design Pampas M16-11 v1-1
Hayabusa Design - Square Field of grass 
Botanical - Boxwood Bush v2 K (Cone 3x3x4)
Heart - Wild Flowers - Queen Ann's Lace - P1
Real Lights- The Ethereals (static version)
Inverse-Cliff #2 without  vegetation

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23

Comments

Popular Posts