Majesty- Day Dreaming

Hello there! I hope all is well. Happy Saturday! I am relaxing today.I had a long week. LOL It is well deserved. I am featuring Jian with these awesome owls new at FaMeshed, Chez Moi with the Emma Rattan Bedroom set and Aphrodite Shop with the Bridesmaid Gift box items. The gift box has a lot of nice things in it for your awesome Bridesmaid to have as a gift. So many weddings go on at any givem time the least you can do is pamper your bridesmaid. IJS. Some things like the jewelry are just for the owner. But the other items like ths champagne dispenses on touch to anyone. It comes in a nice gold gift box with red bow but I wanted the items out of the box to decorate my room. LOL You can use the box as decor though. The owls. Yes the owls....They are from Jian. So many versions in this set yall. I am obviously in love with all of them and they helped inspire this room. There animations are really nice and they are textured so beautifully. I cannot pick a favorite but you can bet I will have the one in the floor stand all over the place. I tend to walk around with companions alot as well though so really tough choices but many options as you will see below. The bed set is from Chez Moi. I am using the white bed texture but there is a couple of nice printed colors you can change it to if you want more color in your space along with the side chairs. It's really nice to have color options. I have the ads for the owls and bedroom so I will post them below so you can see more info on them.
This week has come and gone so fast but it was nice. It is thunderstorming in my neck of the woods but other than that the weather has been nice. I twas relaxing decorating with these items. I just wanted to decorate a nice space claming to the eyes while I enjoy my owls. Don't be surprised to see any of these items in a future post. I have full credits of everything in this space below. Even my wig. I am not a normal blonde hair person but this color was nice. I love collecting ponytails for some reason it's pretty addicitive. I am wearing one of my fav dresses from [Cynful] you can't see it good since I am laying down so I will put the ad of it below. It comes in a billion diff shades and the ombres are so nice yall. You get to choose from cotton or suede, string colors, panties, metals and between normal shades and ombres in the fatpack. It's loaded with so many options and colors. You always go so many options with their fatpacks. Okay, time is going by. I want to thank you for taking time out your day to visit my blog! I appreciate the support! Thank you so much. Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! I appreciate it! Have a blessed weekend! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Emma Rattan Bed CHEZ MOI
Rattan Chair CHEZ MOI
Rattan Nighstand CHEZ MOI
Chez Moi Furniture-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22

JIAN Barn Owl :: Cage Floor Stand
JIAN Barn Owl :: Wanderer
JIAN Barn Owl :: Table Perch
FaMeshed Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/128/128/2
Aphrodite Bridesmaid Gift Box-
Aphrodite Bridesmaid Robe Giver 
Aphodite Rose Champagne Piccolo 
Aphrodite Bridesmaid Earring Gift Box 
Aphrodite Ring Necklace Gift Box 
Aphrodite Beauty Creme  
Aphrodite Stawberry Soap box 
Aphrodite Face Creme 

MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Talia Bench - White
Mudhoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/111/90/30


LAQ Decor ~ Wardrobe Dresser
PILOT - Ruffle Ottoman Decor [white]
dust bunny . pom pom blanket
dust bunny . potted dragon tree
{anc} NOEL. :  frilled furrug / milk 2Li
+Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals - Big Group - White
[ARIA] Savannah Roman Blinds
Fancy Decor: Ceramic Lamp (White/Gold)
[ keke ] sphere chandelier
:CP: Lanai Large Mirror Cloud
:CP: Taylor Hanging Light String
Scarlet Creative Anya House
Ooops forgot to add the pillows on the bench are from Apple Fall.

On me:

[Cynful] Micaela Dress
[Cynful] Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/86/134/24


Itgirls- Finesse Ponytail
N-core Sublime heels
Amala- The Kylie Choker
Ryca- Bracelet Diamond CZ gold
Shanghai- Scarce White Earring
Studio Exposure -Romantic date Matte Lipstick

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22






















































































Comments

Popular Posts