Majesty- Where There Is Bees, There Is Honey

Hello there!! I hope all is well. TGIF!!! Friday is here!!!! WOOOHOO!!! lol  I am here featuring Jian and Bueno today! This Beekeeping collection is super adorable! I had to put the ad pic below so you can see everything in the set. It rezzes little bumblebees. The first bee I ever got stung by in rl was a little bumblebee. LOL The grass was covered in these lil white flower things and these little bees love them! Sadly, they don't like when you are by them or step on them and I learned the hard way. lol But safely in SL I do not mind. But, I will never forget that day! I will run from a bee yall. Idc. Screw having to get a stinger out my body lol. It's so easy to rez them out just click the cute beekeeper home and click how many you want to rez and poof. This set is at the FaMeshed event new now. There is bottom, middle and top pieces so you can customize it as you please and you can change the texture. The butterfly set is also from Jian and you get so many different ones. The spawner you see here has them flutter around it so cute and will easily work for a garden or anywhere in your home. Finger flutter ones, companion ones, orbiting ones and just so many you can really be a butterfly queen with this set. Plus you get texture change options for the butterflies. I also have here my cute greyhound wanderer who decided to have a look at all of the floating butterflies. My outfit is from Bueno. It is really cute. The fatpack gives you many options and I had a hard time choosing what color I was going to wear.
I actually had it on grey stripes but wanted to fit better in the space so I went with a dark denim color overall and pink top. But, It is so cute and my sneakers from Reign easily go well with my casual look today. The rugs &small potted flower is from Kalopsia along with the fence behind the beekeepers. The build I am using today is from Milk Motion and the colors fit so well with this set. It is very colorful. The seating area to my left is built into the building and it's so pretty. My pose is from oOo studio and it's so funny it's called moody. When I am a moody personality! lol You might be like omg why is she admitting to being moody. Honestly, I have been on here so long. I have so many friends and family that love me moody or not. lol But, when I am in a moody mood it's easy to tell. I just stay home and don't msg anyone. LOL I just be in my own zone keeping it to myself and then when I am good I tackle people! It works! It really does. I had to shrink my boobs some but other than that it fit what I was going for. LOL I will have full details on this space below. I want to thank you so much for stopping by and listening to me ramble! I appreciate you!!! Feel free to bookmark me and follow my flickr!!! Thank you so very much! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:
JIAN Beekeeping Collection - FaMeshed
JIAN Butterfly Collection 
JIAN Glam Greyhounds 3. Adult Wanderer RARE
Jian Mainstore Slurl- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/128/128/2
Kalopsia - Lily's Planter Pot
Kalopsia - Polly's Stripes Rug
Kalopsia - Polly's Beach Fence


(Milk Motion) full sun house (81 LI)
Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
BALACLAVA!! Wind Chime (Natural/Gold)
dust bunny . areca palm plant

On Me: 

BUENO- Becca Set 
BUENO Mainstore Slurl- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/177/58/22
[Cynful] Empress Necklace

Reign- Arianna Sneakers
Ryca Medusa Earrings
Little Bones Willa 
oOo Studio pose- Moody 8

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22



Comments

Popular Posts