Majesty- Eat, Drink & Enjoy

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Saturday to you! The weekend is here and I wanted to show yall this dining room I decorated. I am here today with a Kitchen/Dining space! I am featuring Chez Moi Furniture. This dining set is appropriately called Fancy Dining. It can fit in any space. It can be in a formal dining room setting and it can also be in a more casual combo like here and it adds that nice bit of glam to the space. The chairs are texture change. I went with the acqua and green shades for this space. The placemats rez food and you have nice dining animations. I added more food along with the placemats since I have a thing for food. lol The placemats rez different options from a nice chicken dinner to a brownie dessert with ice cream. I tend to enjoy having all kinds of appliances and knick knacks on kitchen counters.I am using the Trompe Loeil Shotgun shack and it has some bold colors! I love it! I have almost all of them and the colors of the interior of this one was perfect. It is perfect for a cozy little home or anything you can dream of.
It has been raining here so long my dog doesn't want to go outside. Spring is known for showers and we are def getting more than our fair share in my neck of the woods. It's better than that wind storm we had. I used to think rain was the worst. I mean it's nice when you don't have to go anywhere and hear it raining of course. But, when you have to go out in it and people can't drive it's horrible. LOL However, the wind storm we had changed my mind forever about rain. Wind is the worst and scariest so Imma count my blessings and enjoy this rain eventhough my hair is not surviving it. LOL!!! Well, I am done rambling. I have all of the credits for this space listed below! Thank you so much for stopping by! I have slowed down on posting but I have more to show you so feel free to check back, bookmark this page and follow me on Flickr!!!! Thank you so much for the support and have a blessed weeeknd! xoxo <3333 Ebony

*This post has a bonus picture! I just had to show you the yummy food in the plates that come with the set since my feature pic did not! It would be a crime to not show that! I also added other food as well. The credits are all below! Thank you so much! <3*

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Picnic Cheese and Bread CHEZ MOI
Trompe Loeil - Shotgun Shack Dauphine
Trompe Loeil - Aveline Kitchenette PG
Granola.-Violette's Cage Pendants. Brass. Long.
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
Apple Fall Ceramic Chubby Squirrel
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - Mint
Apple Fall Pyracantha Berries in Glazed Pot
Apple Fall Copper Mixer
Apple Fall Copper Pan Stack
Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
Apple Fall Ceramic Bottles
Apple Fall Hand Painted Scandinavian Bowls
Apple Fall Stoneware Vessels
Apple Fall Autumn Preserves
Apple Fall Gourds in Vintage Bowl
Apple Fall Rolling Pins Assorted
{what next}Toaster (mint) - no cord
{what next} Milkshake Mixer (mint) V2
{what next} Dahlia Lemonade Dispenser
Aria & The Loft - Dakota glass orbs B
ARIA & The Loft - Baxter decorative Towels
.peaches. Gettin' Kicks Fridge - WINE
hive // pink caladium plant
Mori. faux fur rug . artic fox
brocante. throw rug / woven
dust bunny . sweetheart lunch . churro hearts
dust bunny . sweetheart lunch . cheese burger
dust bunny . sweetheart lunch . fry stand
dust bunny . brunch . heart waffle plate
dust bunny . cinnamon roll plate

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

CHEZ MOI INFO:



♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM







Comments

Popular Posts