Majesty- A Day Of Spring

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday!! I am here today with a space I decorated on a patio. I decorated this house by redgrave. The lakeview and some of the spaces you see this series of posts will be from the house. It is really spacious and a big family home. But it is easy to tint and put your own personal touch to. I always list full credits so you will know what spaces are in what home. Yall, I am always excited to see new releases from Chez Moi Furniture. The second I see the new releases I am inspired. It never fails. I am featuring the store with this Patio U couch and it is a must have for your home. It can be in a garden, patio like here or even in your home. It is very versatile. I was deciding between finishing the garden here and using it but the patio on this home called to me. You also get tables with this set not shown. This couch would also be nice by a pool and spa. It's just so many options yall. The wood, cushions and pillow texture change!! I used the darker wood texture and the flower texture on the pillows.
 I was inspired by a touch of yellow and went with it. Many of the accent decor and extra furniture is from Apple Fall and The Loft. I wanted a nice retreat feel to this space. This patio is spacious and the top of the fireplace peeking through was where I foused most of the feature area. I put little bistro tables all on the patio with the parasol umbrella you see to the side so it's set up as a big chill and kinda Cafe ish feel. I added big planters all around also with trees, topiaries and flowers. The Patio U Couch is new at the Illuminate event! It lasts until the 13th of the month so make sure you have a run down! I am not going to ramble on a long time today! I have the official ad for the set below so make sure to have a look to see the different texture options! Thank you so much for stopping by! The support is GREATLY appreciated! :) Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Peace and Blessings to you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Patio U Couch (Adult) CHEZ MOI-Illuminate Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/YSL%20EXPO/132/60/32
Hanging Fern CHEZ MOI

Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Canvas Tote
Apple Fall Meadow Flowers
Apple Fall Victorian Chimney Planter
Apple Fall Monogram Suitcases
Apple Fall Aspidistra in Wicker Planter
Apple Fall Cafe Table (Blank)
Apple Fall Sourbread Loaf in Tin
Apple Fall Ladderback Chair - Vintage
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea
Apple Fall Bay Leaf Topiary, 3-Tier
Apple Fall Summer Parasol
The Loft - Multi-Candle Lantern Java
The Loft - My Love, My Beard Towel Basket
The Loft - Hallsey Mirror Gold
The Loft - Morgan Rug
The Loft & Aria - Hargrave Wall Frame
ARIA & The Loft - Llias Rug
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - lightGreen F
:CP: Taylor Hanging Light String
{vespertine}- aloe vera plant.
Heart - Aubretia - Large - White - FULL
Trompe Loeil - Daphne Planter Bucket Brown
Fanatik Garden Tree
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce (gold)
floorplan. wire seahorse
BALACLAVA!! Seahorse Candlestick (gold)
** LAKEVIEW House / Sunroom V1.0 - REDGRAVE **

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM




Comments

Popular Posts