Majesty-The Late Night

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday and a brand new week to you! I am here today featuring Bueno & Jian! This set is really nice. The sofa comes in more colors but this color called to me. I almost went with the black distressed look but wanted something more of this shade. I envisioned a chill space with some amazing clutter and food. This is what I came up with. I also added some extra decor items I already had from Bueno like the typewriter pad and the cactus on the floor. I have some Jian pets here. You cannot go wrong with a puppy, fish and a turtle. They are just so cute and fit the space perfectly. Yall know I am a huge foodie. I got the food from {BE}BellEquipe Design Store. It is textured really nice. Really high quality items and they dispense. Of course I love that part. lol I love these lights from Tarte. Do not be surprised to see me use them more often. I love lights and the light texture used for these is really unique.I was going to cluster them up but they are fine single as well. But you can use them as you please at only 2 land impact. This chill space is in a Shanty build I got some time ago. It's the perfect amount of space for a little hideaway. I took a before picture to show yall how it normally looks before I decorated. I had planned on doing before and after shots on more posts but never get around to doing it.
This weekend went by way too fast! But, it's always nice to see a new week to start new things. I have all of the credits for everything below. I will not ramble too much today. Time is really sneaking up on me. I hope you find something for your perfect space! I thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it very much. Feel free to bookmark this website and follow me on Flickr! It's appreciated! I wish all of you a blessed week! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Almost forgot the before picture! My bad yall! I was in a rush trying to multi-task! Thank you so much! I hope you will have a blessed day! xoxo <3333


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Bueno- Not Love Set- Romp Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/See/127/84/21
BUENO-Cactus- Black
BUENO-Type Pad-Black
JIAN Teeny Tortoises 8. Green Orange
JIAN Lively Labs :: Not So Srs Bsns Pup
JIAN Wall-Mounted Betta Tank

{vespertine}- exotic plants / ficus -rubber plant
{vespertine- daily chalkboards
tarte. hanging light B (long)
{BE} Burger Set 
{BE} Delizioso Pizza 
{BE} Cereal bowl Stack
{BE} Vintage Books
8f8 - Homeless Teddy
Sway's [Neal] Bra
Sway's [Neal] Jeans
Sway's [Neal] Box of condom
Sway's [Bertha] Room Divider . ebony
Sway's [Laurel] Window Blind - wide . wood
[Commoner] Stay Home Throw Pillow
[Commoner] Chatterbox / "Foodies"
BROWN LATTICE GEOMETRIC RUG MESH
Apple Fall Whisky Decanter
AF Worn Luggage Bag
BALACLAVA!! Hamilton Lamp (Black/Silver)
The Loft & ARIA -  Beckett Garden Stool Black
The Loft & ARIA - Oberlin Rack - OLD Kustom9 Anniversary Gift
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Library Shelf
ionic : The Forest Shanty

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts