Majesty- The Regal Lair

Hello there! I hope all is well! A new week is upon us! I am featuring Heart Homes (Aphrodite Shop) today! This Joy BDSM bed is texture change. One is a nautical theme with dark blue and black. The other is a shabby chic texture for those that would like that theme and the red and black which inspired me today. This bed is filled with really nice animations and with the texture change option you can make it fit your space asl you like. I don't think I have posted a BDSM space before which is wild. But, I can decorate to any theme so here it is! I started out with a marble fireplace and ended up diving into my DRD Bloodcroft items and went with it. The items are part of a gacha key for this big gothica castle but they also fit perfectly in this space! This bed set comes with some wallhangings, nighstands and this bench you see here. It is also filled with some single and couple animations. Feel free to go to the store and try it out. Animations are a huge thing when you buy furniture. I am really picky. I bought a few pieces recently I wasn't impressed with. The items were nice but the animations were garbage. LOL They will be nice to decorate with but as being functional they are lame. Items to be used in filler spaces or corners in a room to have it look nice and that's about it. smh.
The animations in this set are very nice. But, I always suggest trying out things if possible. I decorated this space while also watching the end of this new game of war game. LOL There is more storylines but the main one just ended. So, while I am writing this post the music is going on making me feel like I can fly. LOL! The RLV cage is from Fapple and it has a handy hud which you can change the carpet lining inside the cage and the cage color. You also can click the little name plaque on the front of it to personalize it more. I left it with beloved on it. The bookcases are from Laq Decor and the canopy is from {anc}.I of course have full details below. I will not ramble long tonight. But, I appreciate you so much for stopping by! Fell free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr!!! It is appreciated always! Thank you so much everyone and have a blessed week ahead! xoxo <3333

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

<Heart Homes> Spring Joy Bed (ADULT-BDSM)  1.0a
<Heart Homes> Spring Joy Bed & Bench
Heart Homes (Aprhodite Shop) Mainstore slurl-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/11/23

DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Grande Chandelier
DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Chandalabra
DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Gothic Fireplace - Short
DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Crypt Candles
DRD - Bloodcroft Castle - Crypt Candles
[NikotiN] Ashtray City
[NikotiN] Wine Giver (set)
Konstantin Dmitrich Levin- Life Size
Darya Alexandrovna Oblonskaya- Life Size
Fapple- Camp Snoopy RLV Cage
{anc} canopy:lace:black
LAQ Decor ~ Black - Glass Cabinet
LAQ Decor ~ Black - Bookcase
The Loft - Chevron Fireplace Screen Black
The Loft - Morgan Rug
[Tia] Bear floor rug 4
Fancy Decor: Simple Wall Panel


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




















Comments

Popular Posts