Majesty- Comforts Of Home

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Saturday to you! The weekend is here! I am here featuring Jian, Apple May Designs & Chez Moi with this awesome Mags soft sofa today! This sofa inspired the space in this home. I had fun using the hud to texture change the sofa and pillows. It was a close call with the blue but I went with a more neutral color instead. Home should be your happy place and although having bold colors is fun sometimes you just feel the need for soft neural colors. I have a horrible headache today. The struggle is real but I am still being productive. You can never ever have too many sofas yall. I am a huge fan of texture change sofas. Since this one has a hud for the pillows and sofa you can customize as you need to best fit your home without having to rez a whole different sofa. It's really awesome. It is new at the Ultra Event. Of course I will leave a slurl to the event below.I am here in this space with some of my furry friends from Jian! Jian is the place for perfect fuzzy pets and these are some of my many favorites. You cannot have a comfy home without some cute fuzzy friends. I am wearing the Country Girl dress from Apple May designs new at the Collabor88 event. I am a country girl so hey it fits. The fattypack is filled with beautiful colors and prints. I had a hard time figuring out what color I wanted to wear today. It's a good thing to have too many choices. My socks are also by Apple May and I love socks in rl. I don't think I even have any new socks in sl so I am thrilled to have these. Available in many colors and they are perfect for any comfy chill mood. I was excited to run to Collabor to get this sweet tea dispenser from ChicChica. I love me some sweet tea! I am always drinking tea and when I saw it I was in love. I bought it so fast. I put the dispenser on and went out shopping. Next thing I hear is Yum! Thank you :) Someone had clicked it and got a cup! LOL!!! It is fun to have it out like that and it's also nice to have it at home when you have family friends or guests over. You can serve this this beautiful glass of sweet tea. Yall know I am a huge foodie in sl and I love food items that dispense. I do buy some decor food when it's so nice BUT I prefer dispensable food. My family was even clicking it all day at my sister's house.
I have some wall decor from Apple May and Floorplan in this living room. Lighting from Tartessoes arts and my small hamilton lights are from Balaclava! I added some cording to the hanging chandelier so it reaches the ceiling but you don't see it pictured. I always make sure that the lighting reaches the ceilings. It works out even if I have to stretch my creatvitity in some cases. Some lights are not meant to be stretched to the sky. LOL Hey, I have tried making them huge with different results that I won't comment about. lol But, people do look around so you can't have them floating. I decorated a small boat house and one of my friends who came over was like that light is floating. Mind you I wasn't done moving things and it let me know that people do look at that. LOL I was like chill out! I am not done. I know it is floating! Who is decorating here?!?! lol But, it's all in fun. One fun part of having friends is picking on them and them picking on you! LOL Okay, I am done rambling for now! I have full credits of this space below! Thank you truly for stopping by! I appreciate the support so much. Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed weekend!  Peace and many Blessings to you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:


Home Decor: 


Mags Soft Sofa (Adult) CHEZ MOI- Ultra Event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/YSL%20EXPO/128/213/32
Chez Moi Mainstore Location-♥ MAIN STORE INWORLD: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/176/60/23

JIAN Wonky Weenies :: Ducky PJs Wanderer
JIAN Beagle Pup (Held - Add me!)
JIAN Forest Cat Static - Stand
JIAN Wicker Forest Cat Bed

:::ChicChica::: Ice Tea Dispenser
TA Majestic Hanging Lamp
TA Majestic Wall Lamp
Apple Fall Botanical Study 1
AF Carriage Clock
Apple Fall Retro Radio
LTD Studded Cushion (Chic)
PILOT - Ruffle Ottoman Decor [white]
The Loft & ARIA  - Scalloped Tray Brass- right side
Tan and White Geometric Rug MESH
floorplan. neon girl boss
floorplan. too glam print
LAQ Decor ~ Secretary Desk
LAQ Decor ~ White - Glass Cabinet
Soy. Potted Olive Tree
Dutchie laptop
{what next} White Blind (narrow)
BALACLAVA!! Hamilton Lamp (Ivory/Gold)
dust bunny . lighted jar . type b
RSDC Labs - FLOWER SHOP - LILY_8
** LAKEVIEW House / Sunroom V1.0 - REDGRAVE **

On Me: 
Apple May Designs- Missy Socks- Fatpack- Apple May mainstore location-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/182/168/23
Apple May Designs- Country Girl Dress- Fatpack- Collabor 88 event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
Jian Beagle- Held version
Heartsdale Jewellery- Girl's Best Friend collection
Little Bones- Creme
Pose Manics- Kannie 1


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts