Majesty- My Eclectic Mind

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday! I am here with a fun space I just decorated. I just had so much fun with the colors and textures. I am featuring Kalopsia and Aphrodite Shop in this space. These items can also be on a ptio or porch but I put them in a house as the main living space. I love wicker chairs in rl. My Aunt has ones like the Aphrodite chairs in her sunroom in rl and I have always loved them. They are so big and elegant. A really dramatic style. I just felt like doing more of a colorful eclectic feel type of space today with some of my favorite items to give more personality. You cannot go wrong with a colorful space! The kalopsia Zelie's living room set come with the sofa, table, rug and the Macrame. It's new at the Collabor88 event! I mainly have some extra decor items from Kalopsia, some Tres Blah gacha items and Edi's lighting by Apple Fall. The string light is from Cheeky pea and it's really my fav string light to use. You will see it throughout my older and new posts. I have all of these amazing plants so I can't help but use some in my most recent spaces. You can never have too much greenery and every time a store releases a new plant set I run to get it. LOL
Each season comes with new inspirations to get you to decorate. Spring is so nice. It's usually my fav up there with Fall. But it got really hot like 95 degrees the other day. It makes me wonder if we are going to go from Winter to Summer as far as weather which is scary since I am not a fan of Summer. LOL It just gets so humid here that 90 something degrees will make you miserable. When it's so hot that a female doesn't want to go out and shop that is hot yall. LOL But, I am glad that the sun is out and it's so pretty. I will leave the credits below of everything. I am not rambling long today. I want to thank you so much for stopping by. It's always appreciated. Feel free to bookmark this page and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much and have a blessed day. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Kalopsia- Zelie's Living room set- New Collabor88!!- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
Kalopsia - Lilo's Frames- Pineapple & Cactus
Kalopsia - Lilo's Beach Bag - Pineapple
Kalopsia - Lily's Hanging flowers

Aphrodite Shop- Rattan Chair & Table Set

Dust Bunny- Natural Habitat Flowers
hive // san pedro cactus . pot e
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Round Cloche
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Cat Face Pillow
-tres blah- Jolie - Nail Polishes
-tres blah- Jolie - Makeup Organizer
-tres blah- Salad Days - Record Player (Blush)
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection -Large Nesting Box
 Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter Pink
{vespertine}-rainbow succulent bowl
{vespertine}- potted pink echeveria
Ariskea [Hue] Swedish Console Yellow
AF Edi's Lamp (Wicker) & (Whte)
Scarlet Creative Carnaval home

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts