Majesty- Puget Sound Living

Hello there! So excited today! Happy Tuesday about to be Wednesday! lol One of my fav events is 6º Republic  and I am just thrilled to be featuring KraftWork in this event! This build is gorgeous. It's really my new favorite. The textures are beautiful and the windows and doors really maximizes the open feel of this home. I love having the doors open. This build is very versatile yall. Now, I have it decorated as a living space. But, you can do as you please easily. There is a staircase leading to the roof so you can use the whole rooftop as more space to decorate and use. You can add divider screens to seperate up there and everything. The sky is truly the limit. So, just because you see it here as a living space please do not get tunnel vision. Because there is the inside,patio, and roofdeck to use as you please which will give you more usuable space to really make this your own. I was inspired by rl pics of Puget sound. So, lush greenery surrounded by water seemed to fit the mood I was going for.
The Puget sound retreat is 93 land impact. It has a nice wall of built ins to put your knick knacks and a fireplace with which you can add the fire as you please. It also comes with a wall you can use anywhere!!! The wall looks like it was built on but no I rezzed it and you can do so much with it. The cute extra detailed items come in the Puget Sound Sundry pack. Like the Seattle Silouheuette on the wall, hanging lamps, poufs, stools I am using in this space. But, there is also the bowl and sculpture in the pack. I have been on a decorating binge and I have really enjoyed decorating this space as a tranquil getaway. This is the first post of two. I made a whole little island. I also have a bonus pic below! I enjoyed decorating this home. It is truly versatile and can be anything that you can imagine. I am going to keep it moving, but I appreciate you stopping by! Feel free to bookmark this page and follow me on Flick!!! Thank you so much for the support. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits-

Pugent Sound Retreat & Sundry- NEW-6º Republic  event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WerbePark/125/130/31
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug- Mudhoney Mainstore Slurl- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

DIGS - Holden Wall Hanging - Photographic 1
BALACLAVA!! Books [vertical B]
BALACLAVA!! Beer Kegerator
DRD Gardenhouse clocks
DIGS - Langston Couch - PG
DIGS - Langston Chair
Ariskea[Suren] Fake Fur Rug
{vespertine} - moss terarium type 1
[Con.] Light up Dome -
{vespertine} stardust jar. /rez me
{vespertine}- exotic plants /sansevieria
The Loft - Log Storage Gold
The Loft - Trellis Lamp Raw Linen
The Loft - Devon  Pillow Top Bench Gray
The Loft - Baxter Serving Dish
The Loft - Mathis Console Walnut
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
Apple Fall Canvas Tote
Apple Fall Design Books
{vespertine} - succulent terrarium / type 1
{what next} Toasty Slippers (Group Gift)
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - 2 tone
[-BLUE SKY-] Definition Frame - K
[-BLUE SKY-] Definition Frame - SMILE
{BE} Cereal bowl Stack
*mokka*ebiten soba(tray)
.random.Matter. - Caramel Patbingsoo
.random.Matter. - Fruit Patbingsoo



*Bonus Pic
I am using a cliff from HPMD and I flattened it some. It's not totally even which has me getting more creative. I had to have the house up slightly to accomodate the uneven terrain and surrounded it with lush botanical hedges. I have the hedges and bushes surrounding the whole house space to make it more lush and green. I had grass all around but in this area you see I preferred to not have it since I love the texture on the cliff so much. But I really wanted to do an outside pic of the house so you could see more of it eventhough I chose to feature the inside space instead! I really love this build yall. It's my new favorite. Do not miss out! It's for a steal of a price. xoxo <3333 Ebony
Botanical - Boxwood Bush & Hedges
Botanical - Maple Tree 3
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green B

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts