Majesty-Peace At Home

Hello There! I hope all is well! The start of a brand new week is here.Seems like a perfect time for a home decor post! I am here featuring Mudhoney at the 6º Republic event! This Cale Patio set will be there until the 20th and will be at the mainstore afterwards. It can be in any type of space. Just because it says patio set don't let that make you have tunnel vision. I have it here in the main space of a home as a living room. The fatpack will get you 11 sofa colors and 4 wood colors for the ottoman. It also comes with the wall decor you see here, vases, a rug, the chairs, marble bear & cairn. It has everything to give you the room you desire. I went with black and gold finishes and I added some greenery around the space. I just went with things that I felt gave it that feel I wanted. The Mudhoney set is themed for Colorado so maybe I should call this Colorado Glam! lol I've done so many blog posts over the years sometimes I almost use the same ones or just stick 2018 on them. LOL! The struggle be real yall. The last so many posts I am oding more of a sideways pic angle. When I just take pics from the front as usual yall don't get to see more of the space.
Which is why I used to do 2 pics per post to show more of the whole space. But, I still prefer doing one pic per post. I will just post which I think shows the room in the best light. But, I will stick a bonus in here and there of course like I did with the Pugent Sound house. It's a fun game of pick and choose yall. lol I will put the credits for everything in this space below. There is some new items mixed with older ones. I love mix and matching items from different stores new and old. It just shows how really good quality items can work in many different spaces! I will not ramble too much today. But, I want to say I appreciate you for stopping by! I hope you find some things for your space or the whole room! lol I appreciate the support! I appreciate all feedback and suggestions. I wish you a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Mudhoney-Cale Patio Set- New 6º Republic event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WerbePark/125/130/31
TA Bohemian Dark Rug
The Loft - Mathis Fireplace
The Loft - Chevron Fireplace Screen Black
The Loft - Tennyson Zebra Rug
The Loft - Log Storage Gold
The Loft - Babette Standing Lamp
Loft & Aria - Brewer Pendant Light
Apple Fall Tribal Print I
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce (gold)
-David Heather-Balla Bags
Soy. Super long Hanging Hedera
Soy. Accordion Curtain [Open-Right ]
{vespertine} - gilded blumen mirror / gold
+Half-Deer+ Mr. Moss // Marimo Ball Terrarium - Sand
[Con.] Light up Dome -
[Con.] Male Mannequin bust - Grey
hive // areca palm plant

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22



Comments

Popular Posts