Majesty- The Black and Gold

Hello There! I hope all is well. Happy Monday to you!! I am featuring Chez Moi today with this awesome daybed that is in the Decocrate box for January. It is color change by a easy to use hud. My mood is black and gold and I actually picked pieces to go with the color scheme I was going for with the daybed. It's so elegant and you can use it in many different spaces. I wanted the daybed to pop in this space. I bought the Decocrate box so it might look like I am a event blogger but I am not. LOL It just worked out that some of the pieces worked with the feeling that I was trying to go for in this space. My little Jian pup is a gacha rare adding some cute plushness to the home. I was asked yesterday how many Jian pets do I have because I wear a different one everyday! Well....Idk how many I have and imma leave it at that. It is a good many though. More than I would want to actually sit and count. It just makes it so easy to use them in certain spaces that they fit in and I like to wear ones that match my mood. The women in my family on here seem to all have the yorkies and these plush puff pups. They are wearing them and they have them all in their homes. The chandelier from Mudhoney reminds me of the seashell hangings my family in RL collects. No matter who went to Myrtle Beach you always had to bring at least one back and our house wasn't even beachy themed. LOL We just loved the seashells. This chandelier is so pretty and one of my favs to use. It comes in more colors but the black was perfect for this space. I also used the glitter mirrors from Mudhoney on the walls and I just love these.
The Leona rug from The Loft & Aria is the closest I have to a rich gold and it's so nice. I have been using it in many different spaces and it always fits. It's very versatile. Good rugs are hard to come by so when I find nice ones I tend to stock up. I am using the Llorisen skybox and it's been a joy to use. It's super low prim and really spacious.I love how each room has it's own feature wall you can texture with the hud along with all of the other walls in the skybox. It really helps you with creativity. I love a home with customizable options and I hope the creator will continue to do spaces like this in the future. Especially with awesome graphics for the walls. The preview for the skybox was the first one I saw and it had me sold. Well, I am going to keep it moving. I want to thank everyone for supporting me. Coming here or looking at my Flickr. I really appreciate your time. I also want to shout out my amazing family & friends for their support and love. I really have the best ones you could ask for on here. When you find good/genuine people keep them close. It really enhances your time on here and makes it even more enjoyable. I am truly thankful for each of you. Have a blessed day! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on flickr! Links below! Be blessed, xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Daybed Claire (Adult) CHEZ MOI- Deco(c)rate January box
Jian Puff Pups :: Sleepy Puff RARE
Kalopsia - Staglady Statue
llorisen // wilby pied-a-terre skybox

DRD deerhead chandelabra light
MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Dark - Brass
MudHoney Audrey Mirror - Gold
MudHoney Briley Round Rug
The Loft - Merona Vase Bronze
The Loft - Meyer Pillow
The Loft - Trellis Lamp Raw Linen
The Loft - Upton Mirror
The Loft - Orville Sconce
The Loft & ARIA - Odeletta Privacy Screen
The Loft & ARIA -  Beckett Garden Stool Black
The Loft & ARIA - Leona Hide Rug
The Loft - Morgan Rug
The Loft & ARIA  - Scalloped Tray Brass
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - 2 tone
:CP: Champagne Flute Chair (PG)
[ keke ] twinkle pendel bright - midi
dust bunny . lighted jar . type b
RSDC - FLOWER SHOP - LILY
Fancy Decor: Luxe Side Table (black/copper)

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts