Majesty- The Midas Touch

Hello there! I hope all is well! TGIF!!! Happy Friday! I am featuring Kalopsia and Llorisen in this ritzy space dripping with gold accents! The skybox I got from the January Decocrate box from llorisen and it's REALLY nice yall. You can really customize it with the texture hud. It's 2 spacious rooms and each has it's own menu. You can retexture the entire room, wall sections and the feature wall which I did here. One detail you cannot see here that I love is the two rooms are connected by nice pocket doors. Did I mention it's only 20 land impact? When I saw the preview on Flickr I knew I had to have it! lol I am so glad they did previews for this last round. When I saw the preview for this skybox I was sold. It has exceeded my expectations! Do not be surprised to see me use it in future posts in all kinds of ways! It is so versatile. I cannot say it enough. The dining set is new from Kalopsia at the collabor 88 event! I am so excited to see a new set from Kalopsia! I have been featuring Kalopsia for a long time. Isabeau knows how to bring items that make a space so elegant and boojii!! Items like these really get my creative juices going!
The set has dining chairs, table, candelabras, place settings, rose decor and a beautiful cake. The table is color change but I just love blue so I kept the main one blue and the other ones with green.This set is versatile and you can easily use these pieces as you please in any type of space you would like! These items are so low prim. You can easily do a big celebration and not be prim poor.I was asked recently what my favorite room to decorate is and I said Living Rooms. But more and more I am enjoying decorating for celebrations and parties. I am able to go big all I want and it's just fun. LOL This week went by so fast. Once you get over the Monday blues it just goes and boom it's Friday:) I hope you have an amazing weekend. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day. xoxo, Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Kalopsia- Gold & Roses Full Set- Collabor88 event-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/122/191/1085
Kalopsia - Le Miroire de la Marquise
Kalopsia - Canopy (Gold)
llorisen // wilby pied-a-terre skybox- Deco(c)rate January box

Mutresse - Ribald Butler - Cupbearer
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce (gold)
The Loft & ARIA -  Beckett Mirror Brass
The Loft & ARIA - Leona Hide Rug
Apple Fall Confetti Balloon (Gold)
[ARIA] Rosalind mini chandelier
[ keke ] glitter chandelier . gold . 4LI . 3m
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI
Trompe Loeil- Topiaries from Adelaide Pavillion


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22








Comments

Popular Posts